soups

kat85

Hi all, ive just been using the shakes so far but think i need a bit of a change. What r the soups like r they think or runny? Im a bit funny witmh soujp? :-/ x

have only tried mushroom, but that is lovely! very creamy

I'm the same, on day 3 today and gona try a thai chicken for lunch methinks :)

I love the soups. I always halve my packet and make it in a mug. I love drinking them like that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just tried the thai chicken (with 1 sweetener as suggested on here) and it was nommy :)

hi the soups apart from the tomoato are fab ive just thrown 5 of them in bin just cant even force myself to take them!

I agree just tried a tomato, not that great. thinks the pink colour put me off! put some lea & perrins in it, it was a bit nicer after that.

I had a tomato and basil soup on Friday evening and it was disgusting!! Battled it down but was totally bleurgh.

Today I had a vegetable soup with some added bouillon and chilli flakes (which someone suggested on another thread) and it was yummy!

I really do think we should send a petition to exante

I tried Tom soup tonight for first time ... I had to turn lights off so I couldnt see the colour !!

Who on earth wants to eat pink frothy soup!

Yeah definetly the worst flavour yet, will have to pace myself with a couple per week or i will be left with loads of them at the end of the month!!!!!!

I like all the soups, the tomato is better with the tiniest smidge of soy sauce...not a tomato soup lover but its ok..bought bumper pack so will put up with it

Hello,
Kat, you can make the soups as thick and creamy, or as watery as you like.
I think all the soups are pretty bland, maybe Thai chicken has a bit of flavour. I eat them all just for some variety - I'm just pleased that I don't really hate any of them.

Back