soups ????????

michellewild

what are the soups like, when i was on lipotrim i tried the chicken soup but i could not stomach them, they where horrid, just wondering what these 1s r like xx:D:D

The most hated is the tom soup..the others are quite nice..its a matter of personal taste.

ohh the tom was the 1 i was thinking of getting, think i might ask for a sample xx

You may like it..as I said, its a matter of personal taste..but ordering a sample is the best way 2 go.

The tomato is pretty yuck. I ordered it as a sample as I love tomato soup but it really is gross, like salty water. The veg is ok, the chicken is the only one I order and I add ground garlic and blck pepper and it's lovely and warm.

I don't really drink the soups as I'm not really a soup person but I have tried them. I couldn't stomach the chicken soup as even the smell of the LT chicken soup made me want to vomit so even though I did try the S&S variety and it wasn't quite as bad as the LT experience I'm afraid that LT has put me off powdered chicken soup for life so I've never had another. The mushroom one was just ok and the veg one was fine and the one I have had more than 1 of (and would choose again if I had to have a soup). I've never been brave enough to try the tomato soup after reading the comments on here!

I like all three: veg, chicken and mushroom and have been adding my veg allownace to bulk up the soup, plus black pepper.
I've never liked tomato soup, so never bothered to try the s&s one :)

Back