soups

willowmcg

My daughter has run out of soups , is there any other instant soup she can use, needs something hot in this weather

I'm not sure sorry ask slim and save live chat? Only suggestion I have is that lots of people have their shakes hot even the strawberry one! Also bouillon you can have as a hot drink but it's supposedly like a savoury soup?
Sorry couldn't be more help good luck :)

how about one of the shakes hot? Chocolate is great, think I've seen a thread about having strawberry hot, vanilla with a spoon of coffee?

Thanks will pass it on, when she ordered her month supply she only ordered 12 soups, and regretting it now.

Wow I just had the banana shake hot!!! It was yummy just like a banana steamer that you buy from a coffee shop!!! Even nicer than the chocolate hot!! Which one to try next I wonder...

Ooh princess thanks for sharing that, I have been meaning to try it and wasn't sure, but am having to wait until my next box is due as I don't have any!

i adore the caramel one hot... Yum yum!

Use veg allowance to make up a soup - something like broccoli blended?

Ooh princess thanks for sharing that, I have been meaning to try it and wasn't sure, but am having to wait until my next box is due as I don't have any!

i adore the caramel one hot... Yum yum!

Caramel will the one I try next then!! Thanks for the recommendation!!!

Caramel was scrummy hot!!! Can't wait to try all the others!!!!

Back