• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Soups

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
I put Tabasco in every soup - and loads and loads of it.

But I love Tabasco. Its not a normally paired combo - but for adding some flavour, its alright - start with a little and add as you want...or need. :)

Thanks for that, will have to try it,i didnt realise black coffee with sweetners was tasty.

yeh the shroom soup with tabasco and black pepper is the best savory option, in my opinion, by far!
xxx

Lumpy

One day at a time
S: 15st6lb C: 14st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st13lb(6.02%)
Yey,

Loooooooooove mushroom soup with tabasco, way too bland without it.

I have mushroom and thai chilli - love tabasco in both.

S: 13st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.49%)
:eek: Your allowed black pepper and tabasco?!?! :eek:

What other secrets have you keeping from me!

Chicken with tabasco, black pepper and a very little salt I love. Havent tried mushroom yet might give them ago this week. Something funny I only drank tea before LL and never had sugar, but now love a black coffee with a sweetner - fuuny how your tastes change!!

I really like the mushroom and veg soup with a little salt & pepper and tobasco. :)

Yes all the soups are lovely now, and i am enjoying black coffee with sweeteners, i never used to like them, thouht they were sweeter than normal sugar, got used to the taste now, its nice to have a different smell and taste to our rountine, even if it is only black coffee;)