Sourdough

I am trying my very hardest to stick to plan but I have to increase my health gut bacteria and eat much less refined white flour ( skin issues)...I want to use sourdough instead of nimble etc. Obviously I know I will only be allowed a smaller amount but can anyone tell me if its a Healthy Extra or what the Syn value is ... ?

Any advice welcome.

Hi I can't see any as a B choice. There are various brands out there all with various syn values. Sourdough Bread (50g) serving says 6 syns. Hope this helps. There's only one I can find that's a B choice, and it's Schar Deli Style Sourdough Bread 240g loaf, 1 slice is a B choice, or 5 syns

I am trying my very hardest to stick to plan but I have to increase my health gut bacteria and eat much less refined white flour ( skin issues)...I want to use sourdough instead of nimble etc. Obviously I know I will only be allowed a smaller amount but can anyone tell me if its a Healthy Extra or what the Syn value is ... ?

Any advice welcome.
Hello Oliversmum Im using Schar Gluten Free White Rolls which are made with sourdough -- got them in the Freezer section in ASDA I think
Hope this helps

Back