South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

Starting my list:

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tashy100
KittyB
Tatty
Eclipse296
Devonbabe
Biggirlsam

Wow seems so many more when it's a list. Will check over the thread and add all those I've forgot. Feel free to add too everyone! Or delete if you can't make it now.

Last edited:
Sorry to be a complete pain in the backside but can someone tell me in brief the date, time and place where this meet up will happen as I am all excited about wanting to come !:D

Ok, I know I could trawl back and try to piece it all together but take pity on me !:eek: :)

Thanks !!!
Melissa

Hi Melissa

The date is decided 14th April. Possible venue is pump room tearoom.

All details to be decided a bit nearer the time. But the date is fixed now as it seems to suit all.

We'd all love for you to be able to come along.

Dizzy x

Ok cool, will say I want to be there and as long as my moving back to Cornwall goes as planned I can't see a problem. Will prob have to bring my OH with me although he may go off to Bristol to see his son.

I hope to have finished astinence/ss around then and the thought of real food, particularly of the tea shop variety is making me drool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all !

list is looking good! cant wait to meet u all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like a great idea Bath is a beautiful place , if anyone needs a lift i can take them , im in Plymouth ! Would be a nice treat to have a weekend break xxx

Karen is dragging me along so why not come with us ?
If we stay overnight....I want top bunk .....lol

only 2 months til the meet up now!!

ooh i'm gutted this meet is so early. I'm way up norf at the moment, but I'm moving to plymouth in June/July so I hope there will be another meet later in the year!!

ooh i'm gutted this meet is so early. I'm way up norf at the moment, but I'm moving to plymouth in June/July so I hope there will be another meet later in the year!!

Don't worry Miss P. There are a bunch of Miniminers in Plymouth. There will be plenty of opportunity to meet up with them I'm sure.

Keep in touch.

Dizzy x

Hey everyone! Just thought I would check in to make sure everything was still going ahead for the 14.04.07! I am defo staying at my dads so will defo be seeing you all -- I am quite shy to start off so will be really nervous!:eek:

Still, can't wait to meet you all....hopefully slimmer!!:D

Love to all
Tatty x

Hi Tatty

No need to be shy! Well actually I bet we will all be shy for 5 minutes or so. Will be great to meet you. Definitely on for this date no other details yet though.

Dizzy x

omg I think I will have to get a big bag, meeting up with all those at or near target, I have miles to go yet......I will be the one walking in with a bag over my head....lol

WAHEY another gal moving to Plymouth, what brings you this way MissPiggyFi ?

My fiance is in the navy (submarines) so I'm finally moving down as soon as I finish uni :D

We'll be looking for somewhere to rent so I'd love to pick your brains nearer the time on where is nice to live and where to avoid!

I'm really excited though, I do love the place, and leaving manchester will be a little easier now there's more shops!! lol

Oh I'm so disappointed, I read the entire thread and really wanted to come. Just checked my diary and I am seeing Fame - The Musical that day at the Plymouth Theatre Royal. I adore Bath and would have loved to meet you all. Hopefully next time. :cry:

Oh I'm so disappointed, I read the entire thread and really wanted to come. Just checked my diary and I am seeing Fame - The Musical that day at the Plymouth Theatre Royal. I adore Bath and would have loved to meet you all. Hopefully next time. :cry:

Sorry about that Janey but hey I'd fancy seeing fame myself. I think there will be lots of meet ups in Plymouth if you can make them as there seems to be lots of you Miniminers down there. Guess we may organise another bath one too if everyone wants to. I'd be up for it!

Have fun at fame.

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy, next time definitely!! I only joined Minimins this week so by next time I should hopefully have got to know you all. I adore Bath and go regularly (isn't the Pump Room divine!). I'll keep checking out this forum for meet-up updates!! Take care. :)

Back