South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

Hi Ca-ching

That's a shame but thanks for letting us know.

I'm sure they'll be other times.

Dizzy x

Pressed new thread button again :mad:

This was my reply
I give in - Dizzy make me bold ;) Karen has made me commit into it...

I want to know how we will recognise each other :D

For one Karen looked nothing like her photo when i met her (much younger and slimmer of course Karen:giggle:) __________________

Well Done Karen

Will be nice to meet you Dibspl.

We can probably wear stickers or a certain colour or something. Probably a label with our Minimins names and real names on would be very useful.

See you there.

Dizzy x

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit

Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Devonbabe
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl

This is the current list I think! I have taken off the couple that I know have confirmed they can no longer make it. I have bolded all those who I know are definitely intending to come.

Please can you check the list and let us know your plans. How long are you planning to stay for? Do you need help with accommodation? What's the earliest time you can make a meet up so we can arrange what time we meet? Do you want to meet up again in the evening?

If your name is not on the list and you'd like to come. Please let us know the more the merrier.

Thanks all.

Dizzy x

Has anyone expressed a time preference for meeting yet, think we can make it whatever the time will be.

I was thinking we could probably say any time from.....

That way people won't feel bad if they are a little late. If we say any time after 11 am then it will be easier to get a table, I hope! It is town centre so anyone there early could pop out in the middle and do a bit of shopping and get fresh air if necessary.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Dizzy x

I think it should work starting at 11am. Some may not be able to make it until the afternoon but that's fine. I can get in early. I will have to get some shopping in anyway!

Dizzy x

Hi Girls, I am officially going to come, have discussed with oh and its fine yeehah! will look forward to meeting you lovely ladies and going for a secret shop hoho!

I live in plymouth and dont drive but think the train goes direct to there ish so will leave on sat morning to get there for 11am ish or after. so add me to the list ladies!

how many are staying over? I have family in bristol so could stay with them to make it bit cheaper and less knackering than going up and down in one day. what are you other devon ladies doing? I really want to go to the cadbury's shop and the fudge shop too. naughty! me and oh used to go to bath for picnics before we had our little'un. ahhh the memories....!

jemimarobin .........glad you can join us ...... don't know what time i will leave but aim to spend at the shops !! xx

Hi Girls, I am officially going to come, have discussed with oh and its fine yeehah! will look forward to meeting you lovely ladies and going for a secret shop hoho!

I live in plymouth and dont drive but think the train goes direct to there ish so will leave on sat morning to get there for 11am ish or after. so add me to the list ladies!

how many are staying over? I have family in bristol so could stay with them to make it bit cheaper and less knackering than going up and down in one day. what are you other devon ladies doing? I really want to go to the cadbury's shop and the fudge shop too. naughty! me and oh used to go to bath for picnics before we had our little'un. ahhh the memories....!

Hey Jem I asked Karen and she said it would be ok to travel up with us in her car. We are going to ask hotel if it will be ok for 1 extra person to stay in room as we got family room 1 double and 2 single beds so there is room, if you want we will find out if its ok then let you know how much.
We are splitting the cost of the room and petrol between us so will be cheaper.

Cool Jem so glad you can come too , we shall have a wicked time .
The memories will come flooding back for you !!!!
Sonkie said Karen is fine about an extra one in the car and the cost will then be split between 4 ! cheaper than train fair i guess too !

Hi Jem Karen has rang hotel and its ok for you to join us, of course if you dont fancy it that is fine....just let us know. The price each is £31.25 each for bed and breakfast. Karen will let us know about petrol when we have got to bath as then we can work out how much has been used.
Let us know either way about the lift and night in the room.

hi folks not going to ruin you meet which i hope to come to ,but on local news latly bath is a bit of a building site hope this is not around where meet is going to be

Building

Shouldn't be a problem, they are rebuilding/knocking down the old southgate shopping centre - that won't affect where we meet but may affect people coming in by train or staying in that bit (sonke you're fine but you need to come into bath from the london road end (a46) - but to be honest there are not that many b& that end of town because it's mainly the shopping centre and bus station.
For those of you shopping- it's the centre that has boots, menzies kwik save, wallis bhs - not the more exclusive shops bath is known for, so your credit cards can still take a hammering :)

Bath meet

:D hehe now i've said they won't be affected i bet everyone will post that wallis was exactly where they wanted to go,,, you not popping over from Brizzel to meet us then ?

Back