Southampton??

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
I'm going shopping in Southampton with my sister on Monday, and wondered if anyone knew of places to eat that may be SW friendlier than others?? I thought that going to pizzahut and having Salad Station is a good free idea...!? Xx

lady at slimming group said she had a salad from mc donalds which was very low in syns. omg we are local to eachother!!

gosport. opps sorry didnt realise you was veggie. xx

Hi

There is a Toby Carvery at the following location

Fair Oak Rd
Eastleigh, SO50 6LD
Tel : 023 80643106

Have a great time

Phil x

Lol don't worry... My OH says "you don't eat meat, you're poorly" lmao. Little sod!! Gosport is close, I'm in Havant, not quite Portsmouth but close enough... x

yeah defo is close my sister used to live north end. o h used to work in pompey well so did i in olan mills. wow i love chatting to people who are local to me.
xxx

hey, i'm in pompey too! There is a Jacket potato place in the West Quay centre, at the top in the food court. hth?

Last edited:
hey, i'm in pompey too! There is a Jacket potato place in the West Quay centre, at the top in the food court. hth?

hello hun welcome so sorry i didnt realise you was from pompey too i wouldnt intentionally not say hello to a neighbour lol. xxx

No worries, it was more of a 'oh yeah' really! Bit dense sometimes...When did you work for Olan Mills?? My sisters best mate used to work for them but I think it may have been the Havant one.

No worries, it was more of a 'oh yeah' really! Bit dense sometimes...When did you work for Olan Mills?? My sisters best mate used to work for them but I think it may have been the Havant one.

omg now you taking me back i was made redundant just before i found out i was preggers so would have been in 2005. oh that was easier then i thought my mum used to manage north end crown bingo. xx

Ooh, it's loooovely in there - it's walking distance from my house! Heehee! Can highly recommend it, but it's not quite in Southampton - it's probably a 15 mins drive from Soton town centre.

The jacket potato place in West Quay would probably be a good idea though - handy if you're shopping in there anyway.

Enjoy your shopping trip! :)

hello marie sorry i didnt realise you was from soton.

very small world. xxx

;) im from Hampshire to ! ........... Near Lymington

Hi I'm not on Slimming world, well not yet anyway but couldn't resist jumping on the hampshire band wagon, I'm Hayling Island

yeah defo is close my sister used to live north end. o h used to work in pompey well so did i in olan mills. wow i love chatting to people who are local to me.
xxx

I live in North End! Wow, there are loads of us pompey people on here!

There is a spud-u-like (or is it called Hot Potato?) in Soton now which does jackets with various fillings

omh loads of us. Gemma what diet you on? i go to hayland island alot as my dad has his caravan based there so we take the kids up to the fair. xxx

how is all me locals today???

Back