• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Southampton??

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
lady at slimming group said she had a salad from mc donalds which was very low in syns. omg we are local to eachother!!

madhousemum

Silver Member
gosport. opps sorry didnt realise you was veggie. xx

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Lol don't worry... My OH says "you don't eat meat, you're poorly" lmao. Little sod!! Gosport is close, I'm in Havant, not quite Portsmouth but close enough... x

madhousemum

Silver Member
Lol don't worry... My OH says "you don't eat meat, you're poorly" lmao. Little sod!! Gosport is close, I'm in Havant, not quite Portsmouth but close enough... x
yeah defo is close my sister used to live north end. o h used to work in pompey well so did i in olan mills. wow i love chatting to people who are local to me.
xxx

hey, i'm in pompey too! There is a Jacket potato place in the West Quay centre, at the top in the food court. hth?

Last edited:

madhousemum

Silver Member
hey, i'm in pompey too! There is a Jacket potato place in the West Quay centre, at the top in the food court. hth?
hello hun welcome so sorry i didnt realise you was from pompey too i wouldnt intentionally not say hello to a neighbour lol. xxx

No worries, it was more of a 'oh yeah' really! Bit dense sometimes...When did you work for Olan Mills?? My sisters best mate used to work for them but I think it may have been the Havant one.

madhousemum

Silver Member
No worries, it was more of a 'oh yeah' really! Bit dense sometimes...When did you work for Olan Mills?? My sisters best mate used to work for them but I think it may have been the Havant one.
omg now you taking me back i was made redundant just before i found out i was preggers so would have been in 2005. oh that was easier then i thought my mum used to manage north end crown bingo. xx

Hi

There is a Toby Carvery at the following location

Fair Oak Rd
Eastleigh, SO50 6LD
Tel : 023 80643106

Have a great time

Phil x
Ooh, it's loooovely in there - it's walking distance from my house! Heehee! Can highly recommend it, but it's not quite in Southampton - it's probably a 15 mins drive from Soton town centre.

The jacket potato place in West Quay would probably be a good idea though - handy if you're shopping in there anyway.

Enjoy your shopping trip! :)

madhousemum

Silver Member
Ooh, it's loooovely in there - it's walking distance from my house! Heehee! Can highly recommend it, but it's not quite in Southampton - it's probably a 15 mins drive from Soton town centre.

The jacket potato place in West Quay would probably be a good idea though - handy if you're shopping in there anyway.

Enjoy your shopping trip! :)
hello marie sorry i didnt realise you was from soton.

very small world. xxx

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
;) im from Hampshire to ! ........... Near Lymington

Gemma

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi I'm not on Slimming world, well not yet anyway but couldn't resist jumping on the hampshire band wagon, I'm Hayling Island

S: 10st10lb C: 9st9lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st1lb(10%)
yeah defo is close my sister used to live north end. o h used to work in pompey well so did i in olan mills. wow i love chatting to people who are local to me.
xxx
I live in North End! Wow, there are loads of us pompey people on here!

There is a spud-u-like (or is it called Hot Potato?) in Soton now which does jackets with various fillings