SOUTHCOAST CONFIRMATIONS PLEASE

lynjo

hey everyone, sorry for absence, busy time of year and all that.... i hope you all had a very happy new year. well now back to some normality and routine (for me anyway), thank goodness and here we are only 25 days away from the southcoast meet.

So here i think are the plans..... please feel free to correct me if im wrong.

3pm meet in foyer of Holiday Express Hotel
Each to wear a sticky label with name on to introduce ourselves and to know who we are all looking out for.....nothing worse than wandering round lost!

Evening entertainment to be at tiger tiger
RD if you could book a seating area that would be fantastic thank you very much.

Not sure what the plan is for getting changed into evening attire but i believe there was some mention of sharing hotel rooms to get ready. Is that still the case? Please could somone confirm. TY.

Gunwharf is fantastic for shopping and i believe a trip round the shops for some folk during the afternoon will be in order.

I have to say i have never organised anything like this b4 or been to a meet so i am a virgin and if i get anything wrong or forget anything please please please forgive me.
I guess we will just go with the flo and then boogie the night away.
Please fell free to correct or confirm any details....i wont be offended, would be very glad infact!

So i think all thats left to do is confirm peeps who are coming. This is not set in stone obviously and is open to everyone who showed an interest before and to anyone else who may like to join in.

So theres me lynjo.....and.............

Hi Lyn

Happy New Year!

I am definitely coming. Hubby and I are travelling up the day before, and will be staying at the Holiday Inn Friday night and Saturday night.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

So had better start a list of who is definitely coming:

Lynjo
Eclipse296

Please feel free to cut and paste and add your names to the list.

I will definitely be there - it's the day after my birthday so a good excuse for a night out! :D

Lynjo
Eclipse296
Russiandoll

Just hope I can ditch a good portion of the weight I've gained over Christmas by then!

Lynjo
Eclipse296
Russiandoll
Pandora

still eager to meet you all
anyone needing to change is welcome to use my room !
see you all there xx:)

cah-ching - although I believe

Summerskye
Westhills
FatFair'N'Forty(ish)

are coming too ...

I thought there was quite a few of us? I hope so because I've booked a seating area at TigerTiger big enough for 20! LOL

I thought there was quite a few of us? I hope so because I've booked a seating area at TigerTiger big enough for 20! LOL

Having said that, I gained loads over Christmas and might need two seats!! ;)

*bump*

I booked my hotel and it's unbookable now .....:( (I think)

Oh dear - the silence is deafening!!

OK - well, I'm going and as far as I know, cah-ching and Eclipse. SO shall we start the list again??

WHO IS GOING TO THE SOUTH COAST MEET ON JAN 27TH? :)
Please copy and paste your name to the list

Russiandoll

So that's ...

Russiandoll
Eclipse296 & hubby

... any more? :)

I can't make this one but I'd love to take part in the next please.... What a great thing to arrange!!!!!
Luv Clare xxx

I am certain Westhills (Ann) said she was going but know she's still on her holidays this week...... sorry I can't make it - got a wedding that weekend - hope you all have a great time.....

Russiandoll
Eclipse296 & hubby
lynjo & chum

Pandora
i have allready posted that i was def coming so don't know why my name wasn't on the list - unless of course you don't want me to join you ?:(

Course we want you Pandora!

Think there's been a couple of threads on this one, so might have been some confusion there.

Hoping for confirmation from Westhills, FairFatnFortyish, Kazz, Summerskye and hopefully others too!

We really need everyone to come and meet up, as this is the first South Coast meet up and we all want it to be successful.

Back