SOUTHCOAST CONFIRMATIONS PLEASE

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lynjo, 2 January 2007 Social URL.

1. lynjo

lynjo Full Member

hey everyone, sorry for absence, busy time of year and all that.... i hope you all had a very happy new year. well now back to some normality and routine (for me anyway), thank goodness and here we are only 25 days away from the southcoast meet.

So here i think are the plans..... please feel free to correct me if im wrong.

3pm meet in foyer of Holiday Express Hotel
    Each to wear a sticky label with name on to introduce ourselves and to know who we are all looking out for.....nothing worse than wandering round lost!

Evening entertainment to be at tiger tiger
    RD if you could book a seating area that would be fantastic thank you very much.

Not sure what the plan is for getting changed into evening attire but i believe there was some mention of sharing hotel rooms to get ready. Is that still the case? Please could somone confirm. TY.

Gunwharf is fantastic for shopping and i believe a trip round the shops for some folk during the afternoon will be in order.

I have to say i have never organised anything like this b4 or been to a meet so i am a virgin and if i get anything wrong or forget anything please please please forgive me.
    I guess we will just go with the flo and then boogie the night away.
    Please fell free to correct or confirm any details....i wont be offended, would be very glad infact!

So i think all thats left to do is confirm peeps who are coming. This is not set in stone obviously and is open to everyone who showed an interest before and to anyone else who may like to join in.

So theres me lynjo.....and.............

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi Lyn

Happy New Year!

I am definitely coming. Hubby and I are travelling up the day before, and will be staying at the Holiday Inn Friday night and Saturday night.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

So had better start a list of who is definitely coming:

Lynjo
    Eclipse296

Please feel free to cut and paste and add your names to the list.

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

I will definitely be there - it's the day after my birthday so a good excuse for a night out! :D

Lynjo
    Eclipse296
    Russiandoll

Just hope I can ditch a good portion of the weight I've gained over Christmas by then!

5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Where is it exactly?

6. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Lynjo
    Eclipse296
    Russiandoll
    Pandora

still eager to meet you all
    anyone needing to change is welcome to use my room !
    see you all there xx:)

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Polishrose

Its at Portsmouth on 27th January. Please try to join us!

8. lynjo

lynjo Full Member

anyone else joining us??????

9. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

cah-ching - although I believe

Summerskye
    Westhills
    FatFair'N'Forty(ish)

are coming too ...

10. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

I thought there was quite a few of us? I hope so because I've booked a seating area at TigerTiger big enough for 20! LOL

11. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Bumping this up, cos I now a few peeps are away in the toon!

See you all soon!

12. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Having said that, I gained loads over Christmas and might need two seats!! ;)

13. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

*bump*

I booked my hotel and it's unbookable now .....:( (I think)

14. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Oh dear - the silence is deafening!!

OK - well, I'm going and as far as I know, cah-ching and Eclipse. SO shall we start the list again??

WHO IS GOING TO THE SOUTH COAST MEET ON JAN 27TH? :)
    Please copy and paste your name to the list

Russiandoll

15. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I am bringing hubby, so he can make up the numbers!

16. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

So that's ...

Russiandoll
    Eclipse296 & hubby

... any more? :)

17. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

I can't make this one but I'd love to take part in the next please.... What a great thing to arrange!!!!!
    Luv Clare xxx

18. lynjo

lynjo Full Member

Russiandoll
    Eclipse296 & hubby

lynjo & chum

where is everyone???

19. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

I am certain Westhills (Ann) said she was going but know she's still on her holidays this week...... sorry I can't make it - got a wedding that weekend - hope you all have a great time.....

20. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Russiandoll
    Eclipse296 & hubby
    lynjo & chum

Pandora
    i have allready posted that i was def coming so don't know why my name wasn't on the list - unless of course you don't want me to join you ?:(

21. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Course we want you Pandora!

Think there's been a couple of threads on this one, so might have been some confusion there.

Hoping for confirmation from Westhills, FairFatnFortyish, Kazz, Summerskye and hopefully others too!

We really need everyone to come and meet up, as this is the first South Coast meet up and we all want it to be successful.