SOUTHCOAST CONFIRMATIONS PLEASE

I thought the original list had about 14 people confirmed? It's not a major deal but it'll be a bit embarrassing turning up at TT with a handful of people to occupy a seating booth designed for 20. (Of course, we could just say 'the others' are turning up later)

Even if it's just a few of us, it'll still be worthwhile - Gunwharf is a great place for a break and I'm sure we'll still all have a good time.

Lynjo - do you still have the original list? Perhaps you could PM those on it ... they might have just been busy or are a bit embarrassed to say publicly that they're no longer coming for whatever reason. Just an idea. :)

Russiandoll
Eclipse296 & hubby
lynjo & chum
Pandora
Biggirlsam

Whey hey list is getting longer!

Russiandoll
Eclipse296 & hubby
lynjo & chum
Pandora
Biggirlsam
FatFairNForty(ish) (flippin hotels booked and paid for! lol so if this is cancelled I will be massively pi$$ed off!!)
Cah-Ching is def coming too! (and am sure she will echo my sentiments!)

Aha! This is more like it!!! :D

PS
It DEFINITELY won't be cancelled even if I end up sitting in Tigertiger on my own!! lol

If it helps.. this is from the original thread.....

so far we have the following definates
caching
pandora
lynjo (me)
illdoit
russiandoll
westhills
snowyj
swankyswan
fatfairnforty(ish)
ladykeltick
biggirlsam
eclipse296

i make that 12 so far for sure.

still waiting to hear more from the following peeps who showed an interest too

magickmel
wecandothis
kamiknix
jazzyj
kazz
nick
jackbm
proffessor

unfortunately the following peeps cant make it for various reasons
luckymarge
mustdoit
wanabeminime

I've duplicated this from the other thread incase it's missed.

Hiya,
Thought this might help any of you that might be eating or drinking in Tiger Tiger

Click here

50% off all food and drink after Happy hour in Tiger Tiger until the end of the month.

Hope you all have a great time

Kitty xxx

Thanks for that Kitty! :)

Hey guys, I think I may have said I may be interested in going, but its unfeasible at the moment for a load of different reasons......

Hope yous all have a great time though!!

Wud've been fab to go cos thats the weekend after my birthday but I just cant!

I'm thinking of coming, if i can book a hotel.... Can anyone give me some idea of close hotels so i can try to get a room?!?!?

Hi Karen

Try the Holiday Inn, on Gunwharf Quay. Good room prices, and thats where most of us are staying too! We are meeting in the foyer there at 3pm. Please, please, please try to come and join us, I would really love to meet you!

Russiandoll
Eclipse296 & hubby
lynjo & chum
Pandora
Biggirlsam
FatFairNForty(ish) (flippin hotels booked and paid for! lol so if this is cancelled I will be massively pi$$ed off!!)
Cah-Ching is def coming too! (and am sure she will echo my sentiments!)
Karen1972

So this is the latest list then... Anymore for anymore.... I'm getting quite excited now!!

Oh and i'm really looking forward to meeting all of you!!!

What are your real names, let's see if i can guess correctly from memory:

Russiandoll - Debbie?
Eclipse - Cheryl
Lynjo - Lyn??
Pandora - Cheryl
Biggirlsam - Sam?
FFN - Jennie
Cah-Ching - Caroline?

And i of course am Karen!

Hello,
I'd like to come too...but can only make it for a short time when you meet...if it's in the afternoon...can you let me know what time...as I'd love to meet everyone and put some names to faces.
Many thanks,

Hi Snowyj
we r meeting in the foyer of the Holiday Inn at 3pm
we'd love to meet you, if only for a short time so please try to make it
xx:)

Back