SOUTHCOAST CONFIRMATIONS PLEASE

oooh not long now, getting really excited a) to meet you lot & b) get away from the kids - love em really but they do my head in sometimes
see you all soon
xx:)

Won't get online again, as we are off early tomorrow, will see you all on Saturday, 3pm in the foyer!

Can't wait - but a long drive!

I am so sorry , but I will not be able to come to the meet. I just can't afford hotel/train fare, and don't fancy driving from Derbyshire in this unpredictable weather.
I'll be there in spirit (mine's a bacardi please!!)
Have a WONDERFUL time, and see you later in the year I hope.
Ann xxx

Oh god i've just gone through my bank statements thinking i had 2k's worth of expenses coming in this month - they were paid end of Dec and i've spent it!!! I'm such a nightmare with money!!! Not sure if i can justify the trip now arrrgghhh!! Scared!

Hi All,
It was fantastic to meet you all yesterday...even though I didn't come in the evening - I thought that you were all a lovely, fabulous, bunch of inspirational women - I really, really enjoyed your company and hearing your stories...and I felt really proud to be amongst you all. Hope the rest of the evening was fun - can't wait to hear about it.
Love from,
Jacqueline

Hi Sam....really great to meet you and to chat to you...well done you for dancing...I struggle to dance when I've had a few drinks let alone sober! I loved talking to you and can't believe what you've been through...and your fantastic reposte to that producer colleague who put you down was superb!
Hope you had a good trip back.

xx

Hi All,
It was fantastic to meet you all yesterday...even though I didn't come in the evening - I thought that you were all a lovely, fabulous, bunch of inspirational women - I really, really enjoyed your company and hearing your stories...and I felt really proud to be amongst you all. Hope the rest of the evening was fun - can't wait to hear about it.
Love from,
Jacqueline

Hi SnowyJ,

It was inspiring to meet you too. You are one gorgeous woman and you have a flat tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I missed you last night, I must admit, we had a lot of fun.

Hi jackueline it was great to meet you and I for one had a brilliant time apart from loosing my voice:). It was going this morning but oh boy is it gone now:).. Anyone got one to spare??? I even danced!!!! Me who never dances...:)

Hi Biggirlsam,

I'm not sure I'd refer to myself as "big girl" with legs and a figure like yours! :)

I'm so please you danced, and what a fabulous dancer you are too! I am very impressed.
You are a wonderful woman who has been through a lot and come out helping others and fighting.
Talking of helping others .... I look forward to seeing what Bath has to offer in terms of male fodder! LOL! You were a hoot and what a brazen woman you are ........ I must take you out with me more often! :D
Lastly but not least - you must be the most softly spoken person I have EVER come accross in my life ..... I'm not surprised you lost your voice. Bless!

Lynjo,
You are gorgeous ... so stylish and your hair is beautiful. We continued to have a good night after you left. However it wasn't the same without you. I hope your daughter is recovered and dandy!

Hugs for you all. You are fab.

CC xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,
Love from,
Jacqueline

Jacqui - it was smashing to meet you too, we missed you last night! :D I got home about 6pm and am too whacked to write about it all yet but will do in the coming days.. (need sleep!!) lol

Hi jackueline it was great to meet you and I for one had a brilliant time apart from loosing my voice:). It was going this morning but oh boy is it gone now:).. Anyone got one to spare??? I even danced!!!! Me who never dances...:)

Sam - you HAVE to change your name! lol You are so slim and so beautiful too! (what a complexion!!!)

It was a fab weekend, I'm shattered.. lol.. really loved yesterday afternoon when we all got together and chatted away for hours.. :D Such a lovely bunch of women - it was really a privelege to meet you all in person!

Great to see you there CC and looking as stylish as ever! Boy did you look glam last night wooohooo!! Can't wait for everyone's pics to go up! lol Luckymarge took the most amazing photo of you - you look like a bleedin' model!!!

I had a fantastic time, made some wonderful new friends, and today got to spend a good deal of time with one of them (Pandora) and we went on a boat trip around the harbour, and then up the Spinnacker (sp) Tower.. walked on the glass floor in the viewing room (got the pics to prove it! lol) and also posed with something incredibly huge between our legs!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (you'll have to wait for the pics ... hee hee). Absolutely brill time though, thanks RD for organising it for us :D Definitely will come down again - and journey home was only 3 hours! :D (and I managed to do it without a sleep/wee stop!) :D

If you are reading this and missed the meet, see if you can come to the next one - it is so worth it if you can. :D :D

We did miss you Ann & Karen but, of course, understood entirely why and wish we could have made it happen for you too . Next time!! :D :D

Great to see you there CC and looking as stylish as ever! Boy did you look glam last night wooohooo!! Can't wait for everyone's pics to go up! lol Luckymarge took the most amazing photo of you - you look like a bleedin' model!!!

Thanks ... but me thinks you've consumed too much water and it is now addling your brain! :);)

FULL MARKS to RUssian Doll for organising the meet.I can't wait to go back down to Portsmouth ... I'm already planning to journey back down there .........

Eclipse296 -

What can I say about you and hubby ..... LOVELY, LOVELY LOVELY!

Yo've been through LOADS and LOADS what a magnificent attitude you have towards it all. Well done you and thanks for making me smile AND laugh.

CC ...

P.S - I loved your "296" story so cute!

I'm sooooo glad you all had a lovely time, sounds like i missed a great night.

Apologies for letting you all down last minute!

Luv,

Back