southcoast meet thread transfer

think there is a list on the CD thread hun, try looking on there, you may have a prob with a room, think someone said they were fully booked :confused: :confused:
xx:)

SOUTHCOAST MEET UPDATE
Hey everyone. i have transferred this from cd thread incase anyone misses it there!!!
please feel free to add urself if you would like to come along on either here or cd thread and watch this space.

the list is getting longer, yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
looks like it will be a goodun!

So the plan is as follows, (so far)

Sat Jan 27th 07
Meet 3pm at Gunwharf Quays (exact destination to be confirmed later this week) and then to boogie the night away, seemingly at tiger tiger, although it has been mentioned flares as a possibility,

Russian doll, as you have been on a meet b4 and have visited both flares and tiger tiger which would you recommend?

The list so far is as follows, please confirm your interest

lynjo
pandora
illdoit
russiandoll
magickmel
westhills
eclipse296
mustdoit
wecandothis
snowyj
kamiknix
jazyj
swankyswan
kazz
nick
jackbm
fatfairnforty(ish)

I make that 17, wow, amazing,

anyone else who is interested is more than welcome to come along to

i will have a word with rd as a local girl and confirm things really soon.

thanks y'all

lynjo x

looking more like tiger tiger by the minute

user_online.gif
vbrep_register("84205")

Oh hello there. My trip to Disney Florida had to be cancelled because my friend has been taken ill so I will be around to come. I have booked my room at the Holiday Inn. Can you please re-confirm the itinerary for the weekend so that I don't feel like billy no mates when I get there. Cheers. I am so looking forward to this.

Thanks very much.
Luckymargexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Marge!

Great that you can come too! There is another thread about the Southcost Meet Update, but just in case, thought I would post on this.

We are meeting in the foyer of the Holiday Inn at 3pm, and will probably decide then what the rest of the itinerary is. I know Debbie (Russiandoll) has booked us a booth at a club for the evening, and I can't remember the name, but think its TigerTiger, or something similar. Anyway, it will all become clear once we meet up.

Will be great to see you.

Back