SOW basket

The class I used to attend had a variety of stuff until we got 'slapped wrists' from the consultant who told us that it should be a fruit basket. I prefer a variety basket (although high syn items used to creep in at times!!)

My class was a real mix of things from cans diet coke to fry light as well as the super noodles n fruit and always full to the brim there was 110 last count to that group:) I sometimes would put in a pack morrisions eat smart sausages as they are a pain to get hold off most days

At my group we contribute a wide variety of things. Anythign goes as long as its free or very low syns. I work for Lush and I often put in a bath bomb or something similar. There are no calories in a relaxing bath and it's shaped like an orange :D

One member put in some Roses chocs - the ones she didn't like once. I ended up with the basket that week and took them into work for them to eat so no temptation for me. I like having a variety but sometimes I wish people were maybe a little more thoughtful with what they put in. I tend to take things from my baskets that I've won if I don't like them to the next meeting. Wouldn't have thought of putting bath bombs in but may do that one week and see what people think, sure beats a rotten apple.

Ours is usually fruit, much home grown which is nice :)

But I want yours!!! Wowsers! Sounds ace! x

i dont go to class anymore, but the class i used to go to was a total mixture of things, anything that was low in syn to syn free, it was fabby, i won it quite a few times and had to go laden with a big huge carrier bag, sometimes 2 home with me, between tins of things, packets of things, to be honest we didn't have much fruit in ours. xx

Ours is mostly fruit with some vegetables and tins and the occasional hi-fi bar. Our raffle is usually three different things (can be almost anything) and there are three winners. Our consultant uses the extra money from the raffle to buy tea and coffee for everyone which is nice.

ours is very similar to yours cougar but last week there was a lottery ticket slipped in !

Someone's probably looking for that!!! ;)

I have never been told what goes in our basket so I put in free foods, healthy extras or things under about 6 syns. I put some five syn tesco pretzels in last week - goodness knows if that is aloud but I would have liked to win them so I thought others might. Better than seeing people get an old crushed piece of fruit out of their handbag in my opinion! x

Back