Soy sauce...

Kels_85

Silver Member
Hi guys I'm having my first meal on 810 tonight and was just wondering if we are allowed soy sauce? Garlic powder? Or Ginger? Haven't seen anyone mention them and was just wondering. Thanks for any help in advance xxx

Hi guys I'm having my first meal on 810 tonight and was just wondering if we are allowed soy sauce? Garlic powder? Or Ginger? Haven't seen anyone mention them and was just wondering. Thanks for any help in advance xxx
soy tons of salt !!!!!!!!!

l wouldn't say soy sauce to much salt, sorry dunno about garlic powder, but lm sure you can use ginger, also chilli, so that might be an option for you

My CDC says yes but I'm not so sure cause of the salt

You can have garlic but we use garlic powder and lemongrass, Ginger, chillis are ok too (but I'd just use them to cook food and not actually eat them, not that you'd eat the lemongrass anyway)xx

chele80 said:
My CDC says yes but I'm not so sure cause of the salt

You can have garlic but we use garlic powder and lemongrass, Ginger, chillis are ok too (but I'd just use them to cook food and not actually eat them, not that you'd eat the lemongrass anyway)xx

Hey Chele80
Thanks chick, I didn't use any soy sauce, my Mum was trying too give me ideas of what to do with the chicken breast I had. I won't use it if there is too much salt in it. I definitely will be using garlic though, I love it ;-)
I won't be chomping on lemon grass! Hahaha!
Thanks for your help xxx

Back