Soya ww diet?

Caroline89

Anybody sticking to a soya ww diet? Just been advised to avoid all dairy and goat products for health reasons :/

All help and suggestions for food welcome :)

Me too hun. Found out a few weeks ago I'm diary intolerant. I tried 5 different Soya milk before I found one, I have the alpro light ( in fridge section in red and white carton) I don't eat much butter anyway and I love cheese but if.its there Il eat it so I avoid it anyway.. usually have cereal but don't enjoy.it with Soya milk.. its too creamy. How are u managing?? Xxx

I just started today :( i have a soya milk from tesco unsweetened which I've started off with, not too bad, i only drink milk in tea really! II got some biscuits too in health shop that are ok, I'm not mad on dark chocolate but will have to get used to it I suspose! I made dairy bread today (had the day off work :)) it's ok, I had a look at puresoya.co.uk website and will try get into baking, like I say it's only day one so wasn't too bad but I'd say the novelty will wear off!

I really miss cheese, had a look in the health shop for a soya version but looks so processed and like cardboard! The 'dairy free' products are expensive, have you been just eating natural dairy free foods?!

As for losing weight... It's going to be tough id say, all the soya products seem to be much higher points :( I didn't really count today

It's possible though yeah???? Xx

Iv only lost 4 lbs since I started but iv also been abit wobbly lol not 100% in it all. I used to drink milk by the glassful so I really miss it. I have a sneaky bit of milk choc every now and then and I miss cheese! It's boring! I also can't eat anything with.. some kind of acid in it forget the exact name but that includes any vinegars, mustards, spicy foods, ketchup, sauces etc etc so my food is sooo boring!! X

500 mls of Alpro soya light the one in the chiller is just 3 pro points. I prefer it to dairy.

Yeah that's the one I have. Definitely don't prefer it to cows milk tho!! X

Back