SP Breakfast Idea

MrsC2015

Hi,

I reached target a few weeks ago and its been a bit up and down since then. I would like to get to the bottom end of my target range so throwing in a couple of SP days over the next couple of weeks.

Problem I have is getting Speed foods into breakfast on an SP day. I usually have cereal so I'm using up one of me HeB. On a normal extra easy days its fine as I add fruit to my yogurts but the idea of adding fruit to milk is a little odd and tastes funny to me.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Sam

Just eat a piece or two of fruit after breakfast, it doesn't have to be 'in' your breakfast ☺️

If you usually have a measured amount of cereal and milk for your breakfast I wouldn't add anything to it just for the sake of it. Just have fruit as a snack later on if you get peckish.

Have you thought about shaking things up completely? A mushroom omelette is a great breakfast option and saves you your Hexes for later!

I make porridge mini-muffins as my HEB's or even just the one HEB on an SP day, allows me to have the muffins with fruit and I can add frosting to them and use my HEA for that.

I must say, there is something very satisfying as an adult to sit down for dinner and just eat muffins and fruit, makes me want to poke my tongue out at boring people and taunt them :p

I regularly have bacon and eggs for breakfast with tomatoes and you could have mushrooms as well. I don't like milk, don't eat cereal and like saving my heb for later in the day so rarely have toast for breakfast. I sometimes follow it with a fruit salad, though more often than not will just have an apple mid morning.

Back