sp days

Just a question about sp days please.

Would doing an sp day the day before weigh day and on weigh in day make any difference to that weeks weigh in.... or do you need to do it for a whole week to make any difference??

Also... I'm aware you don't get any of the "free" foods (yogurt, potatoes etc.) But I do get syns.... can I use syns for those previously free foods??? And how would I find out the syn value for them?? I.e. in a Muller light or a potato Etc??

Thankyou.

I'll have a read... thanks.

It's not to make up for an excess... I've been really good this week, but a sneak peak at the scales this morning and I've not lost anything:( (I know we're not supposed to mid-week weigh, but I couldn't help it)!!!

I just wondered if doing sp Monday and Tuesday (before weigh in Tuesday night) would help!

My book says 1 hea and 2 heb's.

I think the 1 hex as an addition is if you follow it long term. The consultant who wrote that post mentioned it? Like with the old success express I think you had two of each then too. Using it to boost losses should really help. I don't think I have managed a full day yet :eek: but I have built in several SP Meals this week so will be very interested to know if it works for you!! Please let me know :)

Back