SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

cool, always like a nice story behind why a name was chosen too. lovely name either way x

Thanks! My eldest is called Kaye because it is my favorite letter of the alphabet and my middle girl is called Lucy after the Heroine of a book I was reading at the time I had her.

Ahhh... Molly is coz we could only agree on that name and Iona again only name we could agree on :/

I wanted Darcy for Molly and Lexie for Iona! lol
x

Darcy and Lexie are lovely names. How did you come to Iona? It's not a very common name these days is it?

I love maddie and maicie for girls names, or mason for a boy. also like freya and ollie for girls. i like mattilda for a girl, but OHs not keen. we both like jack for a boy (his dads name too) x

Iona - I have no idea!! Its an island in Scotland eh n ties in with my family - I love the way they say her name :)
Then Molly is a form of Mary - which is Pauls mum n grans name :)
Mollys middle name same as mine - Louise and Iona mid name is Charlotte - Paul wanted her to be Charlie when born... I compromised lol
xx

If we have a boy next we are liking Zac, Issac or Alfie and for a girl I like Olivia, but I always get stuck on Girls names.

Kaye's middle name is Rose, after Mike's mum, Lucy's middle name is Mae, cos we just liked it and MJ's, as you know, is Jocelyn, cos we wanted to call her MJ!

My mates little girl is Olivia and she is soooo cheeky! x

I would call her Liv for short.

The problem with names is that we always think of someone that has that name and how they behaved etc..I know I did when I worked in a school!
We have Jessica Louise as that was the only thing that Hubby and I would agree on!

I only did family and friends and a few peeps around my street and the order was £50 ish. I got my territory the other day so I will know how well it will do in the next 2 weeks. You have to order £78 before you start making money and you get 20% for anything between £78 - £150 and if you order over £150 you get 25%.

You may not get that many orders from your first books because a lot of people have been given Avon books before and then the Avon lady never pics the book up or they have left an order but the Avon lady never delivers it, so once they know that you are regular, you will find you get more orders. If you work, giving it to work friends for them to take and let their family look at is good too. I am thinking of going back to class so that I can give out a couple of books!

I will keep an eye on how your doing seems very interesting. I work 28 hours a week and have now joined a gym so i would hope i could fit it doing this too
xxx

I am now well and truly back on the dieting wagon. Just not sure for how long!!

I have got this weeks menu sorted. I am following the extra easy plan, but sticking to brown rice and brown pasta to keep me sugar levels on the straight and narrow!

Reactions: Taz
Its good to hear that you are back Huni...how are you?

Wondered where you where hun, nice to see you back. xxx

I have been lingering!! Just not been on the diet wagon really. Not been a brilliant day today but I dont think I have exceeded my syns.

Back