SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Yea, just red days, but I didn't have my HEXB's. I have had a small amount of carbs though, but just not everyday, but I have noticed the difference when I have had them.

I'm the same with carbs. No one (except my mum who has the same thing) believes me that carbs slow my losses down. That's why I don't do green days, although I do throw an EE day in now and again just to give my body something different.. a shock to the system? LOL

I add the odd jacket spud in every now and then and I was a bit naughty and had a kfc on Sunday, but I could tell on the scales the next day that I had had carbs. However, most of that is just water. The peeps that are on Atkins will tell ya that the big losses in the first week is mainly water and you lose your glycogen stores, so as soon as you eat carbs, those stores fill up again and will show on the scales as water.

I guess I am following the slimming atkins world diet lol. Although I do eat a lot of salad and veggies, and not just protein!

wow !!!! well done matey that brilliant!!
xxxxxxx

wow.. thats amazing.. i think a lot of people who have weight "issues" carbs can be a main issue.. they cause you to hold onto water weight..
7lbs is awesome.. well done

x x x

WoooWoooo!!

Well Done darling :)
xxx

Thanks everyone! Heres hoping for a good loss next week too. I just gammon and mushrooms! Twas Yum.

Good Boost to keep you going/1
x

So not having a great day today. My car has well and truly broken now. Hubby put a load of heavy stuff in the boot which has broken the already dodgy catalytic converter and now my damn car won't excelerate! So going to get a friend of mine to have a look at it tomorrow.

I have hardly eaten all day so just to get something in my quick, I have had a peice of bread with some chocolate spread!!

just popped in to say hi and geat news you lost so much this week!!!!
brilliant going girl just keep it up !!! gilly xxxx

do you want me to put your weight loss on the thread? 7lb wasn't it lol?

I am suffering from diet boredom again. I am on the road to self destruct and need to get back on the road to slimsville!

I ate a Dominos pizza last night and finished it off this morning, but I am just soooo bored of dieting now. But annoyingly, I want to lose weight. I am my own worst enemy. I can't be bothered to cook, but I know that by eating rubbish, I am making myself tired, so it's a vicious circle.

Why am I doing this to myself. FFS I lost 7lbs this week, why am I trying to sabotage myself? Grrrrrr!!!:mad:

Ah you are just like me hun, I do really well then go overboard in the celebrations! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! Back on track this instant!

I will. The pizza has all gone now. Already the scales are showing a 2lb gain, but I know most of that will be water cos of the carbs. I am just bored of eating the same sort of stuff but don't fancy any of the recipes, I just think I am in a funny mood lol.

I get like that, usually after a WI! I get the munchies but don't fancy anything that would be good for me!

Yep! Too true. I think I am going to have to go back to class. I will see how I get on this week. I like the class I am at because I like the people there, but I don't like my leader very much, so I am debating on what to do.

Back