SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

You will get the job :)

Come on back on miss !x

I got the job!!

Which means I can go back to class, starting from next Monday!

Reactions: Taz
Well done space angel, congratulations xxx

Woooo Good stuff! x

Thanks everyone. I'm really looking forward to getting back on the wagon again on Monday!!

Good stuff chick! Glad your bonce is getting in the zone :)
x

what is the new job SA?
well done!!XXX

great news about the job.xx

I'm going to be a Sales Ledger Clerk. And I'm really looking forward to it!

Hello everyone

Sorry I have been away for so long, but I have settled into my new job really well and have a good routine going, so I am now back on SW.

I have been following EE for the last 2 days and have so far got on really well. The last time I was actively posting, the jury was still out on EE, so how has everyone found it?

I will be updating my tickers later with a new target. I am having my 30th Birthday party at the end of June and I would like a stone gone by then, but my actual birthday is 23rd July and I would like 2 stone gone by then, so fingers crossed.

It's good to be back!

Hi Space Angel, good to see you back, glad you are settling into your job etc. I find EE a fab plan, it doesn't feel like a diet, and when i stick to it 100% i have ok losses. I still personally have much better losses with red days though.I am sure you will be able to meet both your targets x

nice to see you back hun, glad the jobs going well xxx

Emski, look at you being back too, its like old times sake xxx

I had a good day yesterday, and today so far I have had bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast and I have got ham pasta for lunch.

Not sure about dinner, thinking about a keema curry!

How is everyone else getting on today?

Back