SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Oh hun, I am so sorry to hear that. ((((Hugs))))

Good to see you have the motivation to rejoin and really do it this time x

Thanks everyone.

Rainbow, good luck!!! We can do it this time.

I have had a really good day. Food today has been:-

Bacon and scrambled eggs for brekkie

Lunch was jacket potato with tuna and salad

Dinner is Chicken and Veg kebabs with potato wedges, corn and salad.

Snacks were strawberries, blackberries, cherries and a mug shot!

Looking good gal :)
x

Another really good day today.

I started the day with bacon and scrambled eggs.

For lunch I had marinated chicken with rice, peppers and pineapple.

For dinner I had Keema curry with rice and salad.

For my snacks I had melon, strawberries, cherries and blackberries.

Hubby is doing really well and hopefully we will be on for a good weightloss this week!

Feel like I'm repeating myself here, but hey ho!

Another really great day again today. So far today I have had:-

Cheese and Ham toastie for breakfast (HEX A and HEX B)

Keema curry and rice for lunch (from yest) 1 syn.

Chicken stuffed with mozorella light (2 syns) and basil leaves, then wrapped in parma ham and served with potato wedges and salad.

Snacks:- Satsumas and 2 Thorntons Moments (4 syns)

Yea it was really nice. I had some Nados peri peri sauce on the side too and it was really really nice.

And I can't believe I lost 8lbs in my first week :eek:

I am so chuffed. And I followed EE which is the most amazingly easy plan ever to follow!

You are doing FABULOUS!

Well Done! x

You're doing brilliantly! Keep it up...yay!

Been a really good week again so far. We bought the EE cookbook at group and it's brilliant.

So far we have made:-

Beef Stew and Mustard Mash
Fish and Chips (fish wasn't very nice but nothing to do with the recipe)

Tomorrow we have Chemoula chicken which is marinated chicken with potato wedges, don't fancy the fruity couscous.

For lunches I have had cajun chicken and rice, jacket potato and homemade coleslaw and tuna mayo, then left over beef stew and mustard mash.

Snacks have been satsumas, strawberries, and nectarines.

Tomorrow I'm out to lunch with my friend and we are going to an Italian restaurant so I'm looking at having a salad, or a tomato based pasta dish.

Bring on the weekend! A big challenge I have is my friends daughters birthday party as there will be lots of party food. The idea is that I will eat a good lunch before I go so I won't be too hungry.

And I can't believe I lost 8lbs in my first week :eek:

I am so chuffed. And I followed EE which is the most amazingly easy plan ever to follow!

Well done hun, what a great loss for your first week, i love extra easy too , oh and so sorry to hear your sad news, i've just been catching up xx

Thank you! Glad to see you back!

Thanks hun, i'm back and mean business this time!!! Keep up the good work, you are doing great and your meals sound fabby x

I'm really chuffed with myself for resisting all the lovely party food at my friends daughters birthday party. I only had some cucumber sticks and a couple of cheese and pineapple but they were tiny little cubes, so put that down as a HEXA.

I had a couple of licks of chocolate icing, but that was it! Now I'm having marinated chicken and rice with salad for tea!

So far today I have made couscous cake and lemon cake and I am in the process of making a pasta sauce (just roasting the tomatos and then I will be making syn free muffins!

The lemon cake is lovely and the couscous cake is always nice. Sweet treats for the evenings to help me stay on track although it's my DH that's struggling the most in the evenings so this should help him.

Back