SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

First night and my Dhal curry was a huge success. Even my 2 yr old wolfed it down. And my 7 yr old actually ate lentils! Who would believe it. Thinking of trying my garlic chicken stir fry tomorrow.

Curry and Chinese week has hit a bit of a snag. Hubby has been poorly all week with tummy trouble so curry's have been the last thing on his mind. I have still enjoyed it though.

I made a chicken curry last night. I marinated and cooked the chicken before adding it to the curry base and it tasted just like a curry from the take-away. Yum :p

my feller has trouble finding the dishwasher.............nevermind the cooker.........if i'm ill the rest of the family would starve but for the good old takeout............only just got hubby trained to take his shoes off when he comes in.............his saving grace is he does make a great cup of tea................lol been thinkin of tradin him in........for a younger model......
he does come with a full service history! although his big end does make some strange noises first thing in the morning..........lol

although his big end does make some strange noises first thing in the morning..........lol

Hahaha - love it.

Mr Lou is great in the kitchen, he cooks a mean chilli and BBQ chicken and lasagna and stirfrys. I still have to wash up after him though. Can't have it all I guess.

Mmmm, I'm going to have stir fry for tea now! x

My OH is cool in the kitchen! Can cook but makes a horrific mess! booohoooo!x

My OH is cool in the kitchen! Can cook but makes a horrific mess! booohoooo!x

My husband is a kitten fitter now but he used to be a chef. Yet he never cooks! The only thing he cooks for us is his Carribean Curry (he is from the West Indies) and it's amazingly good.

He has been laying a wood floor down in the hall today so we are having takeaway. I am having a chicken kebab (these ones are just grilled chicken) with loads of salad and some doner meat (12.5 syns for a large).

I am having a mix2max day today.

A kitten fitter??? Is that like a personal trainer for cats.. interesting job eh?

A kitten fitter??? Is that like a personal trainer for cats.. interesting job eh?

i imagine it's either that or he works in a animal testing lab and gives new epileptic medication to kittens to see if they work!

:rotflmao: OMG! The funny thing is that our cat has just had 3 kittens and he is always playing with them! He is probably a better kitchen fitter than he is kitten trainer.

Oh dear! I was all ready to order a chinese with the best of intentions. Just going to have a chicken chow mein. I ended up having:-

3 sweet and sour chicken balls
Some chicken fried rice
Some crispy chilli beef
Some beef chow mein
3 Prawn toasts
3 mini vegetable spring rolls :eek::eek:

Def a flexible syn day for last night me thinks!

oh well i had the same kinda thing!!! did you enjoy?

well that makes me feel better as I was going to post.........

Bless me Spaceangel, for I have sinned!:break_diet:

Went to my son's PTA wine tasting last night and then a curry afterwards.. blown my syns off the scale!!

Flexi day for me then :eek:

I have been 100% for like 8 weeks now so I think the odd day off is not the end of the world! And yes, I enjoyed it!

glad you enjoyed it i bet it worth the 8 week wait !!

glad you enjoyed it i bet it worth the 8 week wait !!

Yea it was nice. But if I don't lose tomorrow or I have gained, I don't think it would have been worth it!

I can't believe that I have lost 2lbs this week. I had 2 doner kebabs this week (They are only 12.5 syns for a large so long as you dont have pitta bread) and I had a Chinese on Friday night (about 30 syns!). I worked out that over the week though, I only just went over my syn allowance for the week. But I really wasn't expecting to lose any weight at all.

But what I really love about this diet is that at the meetings, our SWC doesn't bang on about exercise. I hate it. I don't have time to do it either! So it's great that on SW I can still lose weight without having to exercise. Maybe when I have lost a bit more weight I might start swimming, but I know that it will be my choice and when I am ready.

And I can still have a Chinese and lose weight!! :eek:

Fantastic!

What motivation! xxx

Back