Spaghetti Oceana

sunshine24

Hi all, I went to Frankie and Bennys today for lunch and I had spaghetti Oceana while my friends tucked into three courses! It comes with cheese on the side salad but I got it without the cheese as I'm not a cheese fan. Here is what slimming world website says about it

Spaghetti Oceana (lite menu) - tomato sauce, prawns, clams and garlic with a fresh rocket, tomato and red onion salad make this a great option packed with filling power. Extra flavour's added with grated cheese. At around 6 Syns or one Healthy Extra for 30g (a small matchbox size), stay in charge of your meal by asking for cheese on the side - that way you can add as much or as little as you like.

As I didn't have the cheese does this mean it was syn free or should I count some for any oil? Slimming world does mention in other dishes to count some syns for oil but they don't for this dish? What to do......confused.com?!

Thanks in advance.

sunshine24 said:
Hi all, I went to Frankie and Bennys today for lunch and I had spaghetti Oceana while my friends tucked into three courses! It comes with cheese on the side salad but I got it without the cheese as I'm not a cheese fan. Here is what slimming world website says about it

Spaghetti Oceana (lite menu) - tomato sauce, prawns, clams and garlic with a fresh rocket, tomato and red onion salad make this a great option packed with filling power. Extra flavour's added with grated cheese. At around 6 Syns or one Healthy Extra for 30g (a small matchbox size), stay in charge of your meal by asking for cheese on the side - that way you can add as much or as little as you like.

As I didn't have the cheese does this mean it was syn free or should I count some for any oil? Slimming world does mention in other dishes to count some syns for oil but they don't for this dish? What to do......confused.com?!

Thanks in advance.

That sounds to me as if it would b syn free! You def made the best choice anyway... :)

Thanks for your advice! I was very happy I made this choice and it was lovely as well, I would defo recommend it :) thanks again x

Back