Spammers thread :)

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Thought we should stop stalking your mama for 5 mins :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dunno, havent seen KD around for a while :D

OMG - don't you start x

Nope, sorry. OH is being a fart and claims it's my turn. Bloody lying brummie scum x

LOL.. tell him to stop being so bloomin lazy and get off his arse and make his princess a cup of tea. seriously.. you dont have him well trained enough..
x
x

Dear leah..

I cant believe you arent alone.. what are you playing at? I have nothing to distract me from doing this.. selfish..

Love youu
x x

I'm here!!! (well, only just) xxx

Course i am! :D

In all honesty, i love brummies. Could listen to the accent all day just makes me smile xxx

In all honesty, i love brummies. Could listen to the accent all day just makes me smile xxx

Gosh, I think you must be the only person who thinks that, in all the surveys in papers and on tv, Brummy accent is usually bottom.

Ah, but they don't live with my brummie :) He'll be in the meet and he really hasn't got a strong accent xx

hehe.. brummies..
we have the best accent up here.. its why theres so many call centres here.. hehe.. some questionnaire they did said geordie and northern accents ruuuule.. i agree.. LOL..

x x

Last time i was in newcastle i didnt understand a word! I got a rubbish welsh accent - but it aint propa valleys butt, or CIARDIFF xx

No you havent my lil swansea(ish) lass xxx

hehe.. You didnt understand them.. well.. thats nothing wrong on our part.. must be your fault.. a geordie is never to blame.. dont forget..

x x

Middle earth? haha!

Someone asked oli where in WALES he was from!

Bloody welsh people. He sounds brummie when he's angry, or tired, but he has picked u a lot of bad wlesh things from me!

People think my north walian mama is irish.

I think kitteh has the cutest accent xx

Back