Spammers thread :)

Mmmm fruit flan........:D

Right I'm off to bed 'cos I keep going all cross eyed lol! Does everyone go cross eyed when they're tired or is that just weird me??! :confused:

Anyway, night night Cat, 'see' you tomorrow! :D

ahhh its the age catching up with u mrs d!!!!!!!!

evening spammers!!!!!!!!of again now but will be back tonight with lots of spamful news :)

ahh you know i love you mrs d. Im not happy with lack of spamming tonight im just back from a friends house god was like a sauna over there!

Everything has fallen to pieces..

We really need to see this through.. We never wanted to be abused.. We'll never give up.. its no use.. if we're *bleeped* up.. you're to blame..

OMG!! I know this was posted like aaaages ago but :happy036:

One of the best Blink songs ever!

(mahhoosive Blink fan here!)

x x x x

Oh yeah, sorry to gatecrash you thread ;)

x x x x

hehe.. omg.. blink are the favourite band in the whole world.. the whole world.. when i saw them the first time.. i like cried.. lol.. im so pathetic..

And mrs depp.. how dare you give me such a fright.. might have burned a few calories for me though.. so you're forgiven.. lol

x x

ME TOO!! Yay, I cried when I saw them in Nov 2004 it was the last gig I saw them at :(

Travis threw his sticks and I caught one! Its my pride and joy hehe, I cried then but then again I was 8 months pregnant right up front in the pit! :eek:

I've got a black Blink face tattoo on the top of my foot and everyone thinks its well weird.

So who are you now, +44 or AVA?

Well.. my heart will always belong to tom.. BUT.. i hate how cocky hes become with AVA.. and they werent too good live.. but +44 were fricking awesome.. and they were mint live.. so you know.. im kind of swayed to +44.. what about you?
x x

Yeha know what you mean, Tom was the funniest by a long shot but he did turn into a bit of a dick. I absolutely hate what he's become in AVA, its so not Tom. I know he had other ideas and stuff but AVA just suck!

Defo +44 I saw them in 2006 and yeah they rocked. Loved their version of dammit. Do you go on himynameismark? Thats ace! Hoping their new album is gunna be out this year, as much as I love their 1st its time for a new one!

OMG someone to talk Blink to! All my mates get so annoyed when I moan about them or mention how great a song it hehe!

OO the best one is when I'm drunk I always seem to sing fentoozler right loud :eek:

Yeha know what you mean, Tom was the funniest by a long shot but he did turn into a bit of a dick. I absolutely hate what he's become in AVA, its so not Tom. I know he had other ideas and stuff but AVA just suck!

Defo +44 I saw them in 2006 and yeah they rocked. Loved their version of dammit. Do you go on himynameismark? Thats ace! Hoping their new album is gunna be out this year, as much as I love their 1st its time for a new one!

OMG someone to talk Blink to! All my mates get so annoyed when I moan about them or mention how great a song it hehe!

OO the best one is when I'm drunk I always seem to sing fentoozler right loud :eek:

Hahaha.. Awesome..! no one i know likes them.. :(.. whats your favourite album by them? i think mines probably.. hmm.. either dude ranch.. or buddah..

+44 were kick ass live.. i looooved them..

Tom turned all arrogant.. and i was gutted.. it soo wasnt him.. i remember when i saw blink live for the first time.. he was sitting on the side of the stage playing.. and he looked so lost and cute.. and i swear to god my heart melted.. right there and then.. i talked about it for like.. months.. until i was told that no one would listen anymore.. LOL.. poor me..

MRS DEPP IS A SPAMMER...!!!
x x

Back