Spammers thread :)

haha.. becky.. i once tried to steal the crown.. i learnt my lesson when mrs depp beat me up.. i wont do it again..

and go google +44.. or you tube it.. hehe.. and tell me what you think..

x x

oh i will now i better get with it a bit im looking like a bit of a looser cat!!! n im only 22 :(

oh i will now i better get with it a bit im looking like a bit of a looser cat!!! n im only 22 :(

Hahaha I shouldn't worry I'm 28 and still listen and agree with songs that talk about how crap it is being a teenager.

:eek:

Don't listen to AVA, thats emo rubbish, +44 are the shizzle

+44 who the hell are they!!!!?? omg either im a thick yoke or either we are really behind here in ireland!!!

:D:D:D

Mrs D owns that thread i have come along im like some of the other wannabees that post once/twice then bore easily.... the winner of that thread is mrs d

:p :p :p :p :p:D:D:D:D:D:D

:p:p:p

haha.. becky.. i once tried to steal the crown.. i learnt my lesson when mrs depp beat me up.. i wont do it again..

No I didn't Cat! :eek::eek:

x x

you dont care that much anyway mrs d ive been winning for the past 19mins!!!!!!!! ner ner ner ner ner now this is spamming not lptpw thread so....you take the hint!!!!!!

Oh really??!;):D:p

Bogger is an Irish derisory term for someone not from a city.-aka rednecks with 4 wheelers goin thru gigantor puddles. Under other circumstances, it can be extended to refer to those not from The Pale, or even more tightly, to those not from Dublin. People in Ireland (usually from Dublin) would also include people from Cork city as boggers. Variations are Bog Trotter, Bog Warrior, or even Bog Snorkler, the latter, apparently being a recognised sport [1].
Boggers are usually thought of as stupid, backwards, and slow to adapt to change. The word comes from bog, the marsh-like peat-bearing wastelands that make up much of the Irish countryside. Phrases have also developed off the term, including Bog Shopping Day, referring to the 8th of December, a traditional Catholic holiday, and the day on which people from the countryside would traditionally make their annual visit to Dublin to do their Christmas shopping. The reason for this was that schools and businesses in country areas did (some still do) close on this day, whereas those in Dublin did not. The emergence of intense competition from retail centres in Galway, Cork, and midland towns, has altered this tradition. The growth in popularity of trade events, like the Irish National Ploughing Championships (frequently held in the accessible South Leinster region), and the increasingly expensive nature of Dublin, has also hastened the decline of this custom.
Other terms include 'Bogman' to refer to a man of rough manners, from the country, and little concern for social niceties.
In Northern England the term 'Bogger' is an insult to those of the Goth/Skate/Punk/Emo culture.
Bogger is very famous offroadtire too, manufactered by Super Swamper.

[edit] External links

Well that would be you then, 'cos I'm from the city. I don't drive a car through gigantor puddles either (although Chris does enjoy watching them on tv sometimes!)

Becky the Bogger.....hmmmm kinda rolls off the tongue doesn't it? :p:p:D

Back