Spammers thread :)

yes it might role of the tounge but the point im trying to get accross is that im not a bogger...people from dublin think that anyone from the rest of ireland is a bogger just cuz they dont live in the city!! u get me? so becky will do no becky the bogger or me n you could fall out big style!!!!!

yes it might role of the tounge but the point im trying to get accross is that im not a bogger...people from dublin think that anyone from the rest of ireland is a bogger just cuz they dont live in the city!! u get me? so becky will do no becky the bogger or me n you could fall out big style!!!!!

Your spelling's atrocious!!

ohh hang on sorry i forgot the oldies dont get short hand writting i will remember in future for you dont worry..do you want me to re write that post for you? i dont mind? i'd do anything 4 u :p

oh ok well im sorry i cant spell. Really should have went to and learned more at skool and college instead of out everynight drinking in the s u oooops

ahh there proud of me now thats all that matters they have a beautiful grandaughter and soon to be fantastic sil so what more cud they want!!!!im of to bed now mrs d spam ya tomorrow ;)

Sorry to gatecrash your thread again, but this song has been in my head all day

Lay beside me and listen at the wall,
we'll keep on lying until the summer comes
I had that dream about you again,
where you drive my car right off a ****ing cliff

And now I`m breathing deeply, walking backwards,
finding strength to call and ask her,
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time

Not even the whole song, just these 2 verses!

Sorry to gatecrash your thread again, but this song has been in my head all day

Lay beside me and listen at the wall,
we'll keep on lying until the summer comes
I had that dream about you again,
where you drive my car right off a ****ing cliff

And now I`m breathing deeply, walking backwards,
finding strength to call and ask her,
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time

Not even the whole song, just these 2 verses!

Your not gatecrashin hun, you post as much as you like...otherwise mrs d might start saying that she owns this thread like the lptpw's one!!!!!!

what song is it?

Please understand.. this isnt just good bye.. this is i cant stand you..!! lol..

Do you like Paramore Bex? Im in love with hayley also. hehe

x x

Hmmmm Paramore is ok, I saw them in Bristol a few months ago but it was full of teeny boppers and me being probably the oldest person there was a bit embarrassing :eek:

Back