Sparkle

pinkrose

just been reading some threads and noticed how well you have done!

When did you start WW, how long has it taken you to loose all of the weight.

I posted on another thread how i am messing about with CD and LL and not getting anywhere apart from bigger and am contemplating WW.

Looke forward to your reply.

Hi pinkrose.

To be honest it's been a while. Basically when I broke up with my ex I had to move back in with my parents - that was in November 2005. Straight away that involved me having three healthy well balanced meals a day, and not eating take away nearly every night, and binging on packets of cakes and biscuits.

I've been following WW on and off since then, although I've decided not to be strict round xmas and (close families) birthdays. (Basically the month of December and the two days around the bday lol).

At the beginning of January this year I stuck to the plan 110% for two months and lost approximately 14lbs!! Unfortunately I've fallen off the wagon since then, although I have started afresh today so hopefully will be getting back on it.

To be honest if you want some inspiration I'd suggest that you talk to Starlight, she's been on the plan 110% since the beginning of the year and has done incredibly well!

I won't advise which diet you should do as it's a very personal thing. The great thing about WW though is that you can try it without the initial expense. Good luck whichever one you decide on! :)

Back