Sparkles Diary - Back

I'm being sent away again for a few days. I'm catching the 8am ferry on Wednesday and will be catching (hopefully) the 8pm ferry back on Friday! I'm can't log on at work any more (cos I'm so busy) and I'll be packing tomorrow night.

Am being sent up to head office for some sales training!

So I'm not going to be able to log into Minimins for a few days... oh and staying in a hotel makes sticking to the diet difficult... :eek:

Then next Monday I start in my new position which means more hours etc... Hopefully when I'm settled, and not having to do two jobs anymore I'll be able to spend more time here. Sorry I've been so quiet recently. xxx

Have fun, dont work too hard ;)

Well I'm back... Busy busy day at work today... I'm exhausted, think it's going to take me a while to get used to the new hours.

Am struggling a bit with the plan to be honest, I've stuck to it today.. but just struggling to find the enthusiasm/motivation. Think I might join a WW meeting this week with my mum.

How is everyone?

Hi Sparkle
think it will be strange for you at first with the new hours but you will get there hun. I think you willbe better of going to a ww meeting at least you will get motivation and having to get weighed infront of someone and you know you will have to stick to it with going to a meeting i cant do it without a meeting
Good luck with what you decide
Im not to bad thanks

Oh bless you, hun!

Listen - life is too short to get up every morning to a job that you hate! You've done the right thing - now all you've got to do is to find a job that you can tolerate or even enjoy, if you're really lucky lol.

Hope you get some sleep, sweetie!

xxxxxxxx

Hi Sparkle
Can totally sympathise with you, I've been there and left a job without anything to go to. It was the best thing I ever did. Good on you for making that decision, it could have dragged on and made you feel even worse.
It's a fresh, exciting start for you now love, keep us posted as I'd like to know how you get on.
xx

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I know what you mean Isobel - it actually feels like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders - can only imagine that I'll feel even better once I have a job. Everything will work out - just need to get through the next three weeks until I'm finished where I am.

It was my 23rd birthday today. Little upset as some RL friends and family seem to have forgotten, but I've had a really lovely day with my parents today and got some lovely presents (including some rom-com films that always make me feel better). Have been listening to a lot of McFly lately as their music always cheers me up as well.

Going to try and get back on the diet and focus tomorrow - wish me luck! It's going to be difficult having just had a month off!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :party0011:
I've been wondering how you're doing, really pleased to hear that you feel a weight has been lifted, you know you've made the right decision. Best of luck on the job search.
Glad you've had a lovely day with your parents, some of my family are terrible at remembering birthdays aswell :hug99:. Enjoy your rom-coms!
Best of luck with getting back on track with the diet, I know sometimes it seems hard but once you're doing it you'll feel so good.
xx

Happy Birthday!!!!

Good luck with getting back to ww - you can do it!

Ax

Hi Sparkle, just wondered how you was getting on love :)
xx

Back