Sparkles Diary - Back

If he does'nt listen after that sparkle I dont no what will help. They should listen to all of the issues you have pointed out and if they dont then it just proves what is happening to this country. As usual nobody is listening to what anyone is saying.

Good luck babe and please let us know how you got on when you get back.

Love and Hugs to ya xx

I think he has to at least consider it when this is clearly affecting you so badly. He should surely at the very least be referring you to a surgeon to make the final decision.

It sounds like you have a really good argument there

Good luck
*HUGS*

Good luck at the doctors. I think you should take that list with you so you have something to refer to when you are talking to the doctor. I don't know about you but in those kind of situations my mind goes a blank. Armed with that, I don't know how they could refuse you.

Keep up the good work on the diet.

x

I know I've been 'missing' the last few days - I have the week off work so I've just been enjoying myself. Days out with my parents and having fun... Have managed to stick to my points as well!! :D

I didn't go to the doctors in the end, to be honest I'm not sure I trust the NHS enough for cosmetic surgery. I know it probably sounds silly but I'd rather go private, and I had a consultation with a lovely doctor last year who I really trust.

So anyway, I've applied for a couple of loans and it looks like I've been approved. I know I'll probably have to pay a high interest rate because I went bankrupt a few years ago, but 1) I'm useless at saving and 2) I want it asap.

Looks like I could have the money in the next couple of weeks... I won't have it done yet, I want to get a bit more weight off - it just means that it will be paid off that much sooner - I know this probably doesn't make much sense to anyone else but it's the best way for me.

So I'm hoping to have the op at the beginning of September (subject to work letting me have time off). Anyone here who's had the op, could you please advise of whether you think I'll be 'well' enough to travel 10 days after the op? We're meant to be going to France (on the Swiss border) for 8 days and I really don't want to miss it - but I don't want to be sitting on the coach in pain/uncomfortable either.

Good job I'm back on the plan - If this loan goes through I've got until September to lose as much weight as possible!!!

Glad you have had a nice few days with your parents. I guess what is most important in this situation is what feels right for you. Good luck.

x

I think I would agree with Starlight, I would give the Doc one last push before I spent out all that money. But in the long run it is up to you and whatever you feel is best.

Good luck with it all mate and really consider the options before you jump in and regret anything. Make that Doc see sence............xx

Okay... So I'll see if I can get an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. The thing is as far as I can tell it's all down to your post code. The reason I was given last time I went was that it's unlikely I'll get accepted if they put me forward - in all the cases the doctor had put forward only one was agreed and that was an extreme case.

Hi Sparkle, my God, you poor little thing - I didnt realise how much this was affecting you. My friend has a similiar problem as yourself - suffers from massive back pain (shes same age as you and is just too young to have to deal with this in her life.)

I really hope it all works out for you. xxxx

Wow! That's excellent. You go gal!!
clap3.gif

WELL DONE YOU!! That is absolutely fab. Keep going and it is great to see you back on track.......xx

4lb well bloody done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great to have you back!

Could someone please give me a kick up the arse?? I've really struggled so far. On Sunday and Monday I ate and ate... I did count my points though and I was 17.5 over, so yesterday I was really good and managed to claw back 4 so I was only 13.5 over for the week.

However today I've been stupid again and gone right over... and now I'm 21 over for the week. Which means I would have to only eat 14 a day in order to even things out - and WW say to only save 4 points a day, not 7.

As it is I generally have between 19 and 21 a day anyway... So, although some days it's easy to save points, when I feel I have to go without I really struggle.

What should I do? Should I try and stick to only 17 points a day, so saving 4 a day (totalling 12 out of the 21 clawed back, not ideal but something). Or do I just get back to normal and aim not to go over my 21 a day and if I save any bonus?

I'm reluctant to say I've fallen off the wagon as I've still written everything down and kept track... even though I've gone obsenely over.

What do you think? Someone please make the decision for me? Either way at least I'll be sticking to my normal 21 a day.

Back