Sparkling Water and Mackie's news

So we arent meant to drink fizzy water for all out water consumption then? Just a few glasses a day...? And the rest plain water? Is that right?
I wonder if it affected my weight loss in 1st 2 weeks then cos I drank litres of fizzy water and gave up buying it and have now gone on council pop!! lol (plain tap water) Thanks hun L xx

Is it ok to have salt? Just checked on mine and it is high!

Just bought 8l today was gonna drink 2L a day and then 2L of tap water, will do mainly tap still then x

Hmmmm, maybe this is the reason my loss has slowed down. I found that I preferred sparkling water so have stuck to that the last couple of weeks. Hmmmm...but it's just water with bubbles in it? How can that effect it so much? I'm confused... xxx

bloats you I think twinklecheeks as it's gassy x

I've always had good losses and i only drink fizzy.... but it is fizzed by me in my sodastream so technically from the tap....hmmmmm interesting!!!

I've always had good losses and i only drink fizzy.... but it is fizzed by me in my sodastream so technically from the tap....hmmmmm interesting!!!
Hi Deezer, I reckon its because of the salt in carbonated water tbh... L xx

Yeah that makes sense doesn't it!!! I buy a 2 litre bottle and drink that at work 4 times a week... So i'm not gonna do that anymore..... going to invest in an extra couple of bottles for my sodastream!!! x

Yeah I`m certain its cos of the salt content, as per my thread last week about some having more in than others! I`m gonna stick to filtered council pop lol XX

It'll be interesting to see if everyone has a good weight loss this week! Looks like fizzy water profits are about to plummet :)

In the long run its cheaper than bottled... we got ours.... we invested in 2 extra bottles... as my OH makes pop and i have the fizzy water.... and we also invested in an extra gas bottle as once to you have them they fill them at argos for £9.99.... that lasts us about 5/6 weeks!!!

HEhe!!! And i'm not even on commission lol...

XXX

Back