Water is the key!

Feefairy

I don't know if this is somthing alot of people have found but i started realy well losing 7lb a week for the first two weeks the next it was 5lb but then i started getting really dizzy and light headed i was tired all the time and just didn't feel like drinking anything, i went for my weigh in that week and had only lost 2lb! I feel rubbish! Every one's telling me that on a normal diet that would be really good but this isn't a normal diet! So the lady who runs it at my chemyst says it could all be down to water and i may be a little anemic! So i got some iron tablets and some 1.5 liter bottles of water and set myself the goal of drink one a day pluse the glass of water i take my tablets with in the morning. As long as i drink that any extra is a bonus! Well i went for my weigh in this week and i had lost 8lb my best yet! And the dizziyness has all but gone, still get the odd head rush when i stand up but the iron will take a couple of weeks to realy work!
But as for water i highly recomend it, you may have to pee every five seconds but it's amazing the difference and all i chenged was the water!

2 litres of water a day is the minimum requirement for Lipotrim, with 4 litres being max.

Your pharmacist should've told you this & you should've seen it on the Lipotrim video

Exercise is the key in my opinion. You will lose on this diet no matter what because the calorie intake is so low but on weeks I've hit the gym 3 times a week I've lost literally twice as much as the first weeks when I didn't exercise at all.

I could not but drink the water I am always so very thirsty on this diet!:rolleyes:

yeah she did and it was on the vid but i was so run down and unwell (as i had helped my perents move house which involed a lot of lifting very heavy stuff up a 1 in 9 hill in my first two weeks of the program!) that i had to forse down the shakes let alone water! I know water is importent for your health, it's pretty much all i drink anyway, but did not know that it would effect the weight loss!

Yeah now my ketones level is down (it was almost on the Darkest colour on the chart! Hence feeling so low aftar the first two weeks!) i've started exercise again it's great for energy and general mood! But i have seen alot of post from people say they love to exercise but they don't lose as much weight when they do so not to harp back to it but i wonder if this is to do with the level of water as exercise always inxreses your bodys need for water!

Either way i love this diet when i first started it i felt rely good, had a bit of a dip from over doing it, but now i feel better by the day!

Back