Sparkling water convert

yumyum

Well i've got to admit that i'm hooked on sparkling water!
First tried it on a evening at a friends i took along 2 bottles that resembled bottles of wine (asda), And it didnt feel odd drinking this while the girls had there wine. It took a while to get used to it but now i drink at least 4 x500ml bottles a day straight from the fridge...YUM!!!
And on my birthday night out noone batted a eyelid.....COOL

Just a thought, anyone tried it in a shake??????:p

Nope sorry!

Sparkling water always made me burp too much lol

i was a coke zero addict so think that the coldness and fizz makes me happy lol

hahaha!!

Ive recently discovered Pepsi max and I love it!

But hardly any shops stock it here :(

It certainly is!, Lt is really helping curb my sweet tooth thats for sure, i've taken a leaf out of kereds book and add extra water around 400ml to my shakes as i prefer the weaker taste x

I know what you mean, I absolutely LOVE sparkling water, to me it takes out the bland, dullness of plain water, and gives stuff a bit more excitement :) it's my saviour I think, I just love it!

I know what you mean, I absolutely LOVE sparkling water, to me it takes out the bland, dullness of plain water, and gives stuff a bit more excitement :) it's my saviour I think, I just love it!

This is the same for me too. I have no problems getting through 4 litres of the fizzy stuff :)

can we have tonic water does anyone know x

I don't think you can have tonic only soda or ordinary but I'm sure someone who is certain will happen by or you could try searching the forum for it.

I also am a recent sparkling water convert. I could never stand the stuff but suddenly find it lovely and far better to drink when out as it looks and feels like a 'real' drink. As for using it for a shake! ..... only if your kitchen walls need a good clean!! It's fizzy!! You can't shake it up, your shaker will explode! :) xx

haha Jan that made me laugh :p so true!

Helps with the dog breath as well !

I think I will try and convert as I have never liked it before.

Yeah, I love it and it's only 33p a 2 litre bottle in ASDA's!!!

been and bought a bottle

not tried it yet :)

Yea I didnt like it before LT but love it now, love the fizzy taste in mouth for a change that the normal water and fills you up more... Drinking loads of it x

Yeah, I love it and it's only 33p a 2 litre bottle in ASDA's!!!

Try tesco or sainsbury's - you can get your value sparkling water for 12p

me too but look closer in asda cos I got their cheap bottles of the sparkling stuff for 12 pence a 2 litre bottle. Normally its 17pence.

I find the very cheapest stuff isn't as nice ... It's more fizzy somehow and not as satisfying feels like just drinking bubbles ... strange I know and it may just be me ... the next one up is only about 30p-ish though. x

Back