SPARKLING WATER

NettyJ

bit worried, bought some of this and have drunk a litre of sparkling water in the past couple of days....am i allowed ?

dont think its allowed as such but i have the odd one no more than one glass a day as it can bloat, if it affects your loss dont drink, if it doesnt take in moderation, thats what my cdc advised xx

My CDC said it's fine (but she seems to allow a lot of things that others don't.)

I drank 2 litres a day of it last week, plus 2 litres of plain water. I still lost 13lbs!

I always thought sparkling water was fine... Its great with the water flavourings!

I drink sparkling water (about two litres a day) - more than still water. It hasn't affected my weight loss. And i don't suffer from bloating - but everyone is different.

Yes - it is great with water flavourings!!

Lynne
x

ive just had a glass with water flavouring, i dont know now whether i should have had it . .... 3.5 hours till weigh in ....

i have it with water flavoring in a wine glass lol it makes me feel better xxx

It is allowed :)

I have only drunk sparkling water for the whole 5 months and it's made no difference to my weight loss.

Annie x

Phew! Thanks Annie.. I was just starting to wonder how I was going to cope without sparkling water!

i love sparkling water!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

Yep, my CDC says it's fine too. I have it in a wine glass over the weekend in the evenings.... sad I know. But it's working for me :)

my cdc suggest's i drink sparkling water especially when i'm needing a bit more!

It's allowed hun don't worry. It's all I drink to be honest as I can't stand the tap water in my area and still water just does nothing for me I'm afraid.
I find it fills me up more as well which is brilliant in the first few days before ketosis kicks in!;)

Back