Sparkling Water

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Hiya,

I have a real problem with water, in that it is boring and I don't usually drink enough of it!!!

I normally drink flavoured still water but thought I would try sparkling water and I have found I have drunk 3/4 of the 2 litre bottle this morning!! My question is, is it free?

Thanks

Some of the flavoured sparkling waters are too - but I don't know which ones off-hand as I don't drink them.

Plain Sparkling water is free..I drink lots too...especially if Im in a pub! (as I dont drink).
As Claire has said some flavoured ones do have syns in.

Thanks ladies :)

It's the plain sparkling one I have, just a cheapo one from Tesco but is quite nice!!

Yes it is, I drink a 2 litre bottle (and more) of sparkling water every day besides all my other drinks, I love it.

I have 17p cheap Asda sparkling water - am drinking it instead of wine these days - aaaargh! Can't believe I'm confessing to that. I quite like the taste - it's a bit like drinking soda water - reminds me of my student days when I had no money and it's all I could afford (it was free over the bar)

I like the Tesco one - with high-juice sugar-free orange squash. Although I was thinking of getting some of the PLJ Lemon or Lime to go in it.

Back