• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sparkling Water

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!

I have a real problem with water, in that it is boring and I don't usually drink enough of it!!!

I normally drink flavoured still water but thought I would try sparkling water and I have found I have drunk 3/4 of the 2 litre bottle this morning!! My question is, is it free?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Some of the flavoured sparkling waters are too - but I don't know which ones off-hand as I don't drink them.
Plain Sparkling water is free..I drink lots too...especially if Im in a pub! (as I dont drink).
As Claire has said some flavoured ones do have syns in.

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Thanks ladies :)

It's the plain sparkling one I have, just a cheapo one from Tesco but is quite nice!!
I have 17p cheap Asda sparkling water - am drinking it instead of wine these days - aaaargh! Can't believe I'm confessing to that. I quite like the taste - it's a bit like drinking soda water - reminds me of my student days when I had no money and it's all I could afford (it was free over the bar)
I like the Tesco one - with high-juice sugar-free orange squash. Although I was thinking of getting some of the PLJ Lemon or Lime to go in it.