sparkling watter

Rubi

Hi all,
I,m on cruise. Can we have sparkling water with a bit of lemon in it? I.m trying to not use fizzy drinks (with aspartame) as is all we can have and I need fizzy drink at meals.

I dont really like the idea of swetteners (with aspartame)

thanks

You can use lemon as a flavoring for fish, etc so it's fine for water. I made the mistake my first Dukan go of buying and drinking lots of sp water with a high sodium content even though I knew which brands to stay away from. Other than that, sp water is supposed to be great.

I'm not a fan of artificial sugars either but liberally use Stevia. I've got the herb and one itty bitty leaf tastes just like a sugar cube so I know the flavor is strictly natural! Quantity, who knows. Too much of anything...but i'm not making a salad, so it's truly wonderful.

Ginger slices, cucumber slices. If you're a fan of acidic flavors, apple cider vinegar splashed into water is so surprisingly delightful.

Hi thanks for prompt reply.

I dont like stevia either so I.m now trying Xylitol which is natural (if is any natural thing...), I need to find something I like which is not the brown sugar I used to use and also need to use it for baking etc.

Glad I can have the sparkling water with lemon.

Back