sparklys and tickers

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
Hi,

I had a ticker.. I also wanted a sparkly, which I got from sparklees, but when I pasted it into my signature, it wouldnt let me have both :confused:

Now my ticker has gone and I only have a lonely sparkly.

Please help :eek:

Oh poo! I dont know babes, it took me ages to work out my ticker! But someone here will be able to help never worry. :D

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Please read more on the link below...

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini.

Ps, Ive just had my first shake, chocolate :)
feeling very excited, and cannot wait for next weeks weigh in.
Ill be sure to make more posts so i can get privillages, but i dont want to bombard the site with randomness :/

Hi indie.rainbow,

The first weigh in is very exciting!!!

I hope you have taken your body measurements and some photos as you will find they are a good personal record to have and a good way to track your progress.

Set yourself some small mini goals that are achievable and be sure to reward yourself with non food treats...something smallish like a magazine, moisturizer, lipstick etc...to celebrate! This will help to motivate you as you go along on your weight loss journey!

Love Mini xxx

Love Mini xxx

Measurements all done, have plenty of 'before photos', so Im all set!
Both my partner and I have started the diet together, so we will have plenty of motivation for each other.

Is it normal to feel quite sick after the first shake? Feeling a little queasy at the moment. Doh!

Yay, post more and get your ticker!

I have a weigh-in routine all worked out, lol had plenty of time to develop it. I get home, make my breakfast shake. Work out my exact losses etc, update my ticker, my sig and my profile and post here :) then i text 4 of my friends too who've been with me since the start ;)

Agree with mini - set yourself little goals and treats to look forward to. Now, personally speaking, I don't set myself date targets as I don't beleiev there's any point - LT just works its magic when it will!

What I have found helpful though was *estimating* when i might get to my goal weight, using a conservative yet likely average weekly loss. It's been good to have a potential end date, and even better to think i'm currently a few weeks ahead :)

I also have a notbook full of milestones and love updating it most weeks with *something* so whether it's "fit into size 20 top", or "halfway to goal", or "achieved a healthy BMI" - there's almost always some goal achieved which really helps with your journey. ANd it's nice to look back on progress too.

(see, indie.rainbow - we welcome randomness and rambling posts here ;). but i'll stop now!!)

randomness & rambling. Now there is a good username! (Also my middle names)

Thanks for the support, Im pleased I found this site. It was a real bonus to find games on here too :D

Is it normal to feel quite sick after the first shake? Feeling a little queasy at the moment. Doh!

This is very common in the first few days...your body takes a while to get use to all the vitamins and minerals but after a few days you will not notice the taste.

To help combat the feeling if you drink a half a glass of water before having your shake it will help to dilute the taste.

If you have a problem getting them down...it is best to split the pack so that you don't waste any.

Make one half up fresh and consume within 15 to 20 minutes as some of the vitamins are water soluble and will lose their nutritional value if left.

Instead of having 3 meals a day you could have six mini meals.

This can also help to balance the blood sugar...

Love Mini xxx

great tip Mini.
Still feeling rather odd. Headache and a bit wobbly. Im dissapointed, as Ive only had 1 shake. Im a bit worried that Ill feel worse as the week goes on. I was hoping Id be fine and dandy :/ Poo!

Back