Sparkly's super slide to skinny!!!

sparklychar said:
Urgh. I'm sliding down a slippery slope... just had some sweets. Didn't even enjoy them overly much... xxx

Lol! Thought I'd make you feel better. I've had lamb chops with mash and corn on cob and veg with lots of gravy. 2 slices of bread with cheese spread, 2 packets of fruit strings, 2 Jammy dodgers, a Jaffa cake, 2 fudge ice cream bars, 1 fruitini ice lolly, 1 wafer& marshmallow thingy,...... Phew!
I'm glad I'm not the only one though. Hope that made you feel better. Well done for not giving up. Back on tomorrow as you said. Me too hopefully. You can do it, and you will.
By the way, loved the 'foodgasm' I laughed so much. Had to read your post to OH, Lolol!! Good luck restarting tomorrow x

Well time to confess.... sweets yesterday led to pringles, chicken, a bun, and a couple of other bits. This led to not as good a weigh in as I had hoped.... 6lbs down in 2 weeks, but at last wi i gained 3lbs. So its only a 3lb loss. This led to a binge on crisp, cake and cheese. Have since just been drinking water all day, will have a clean start and 2 products tonight. Unfortunately having a planned break on weds to celebrate end of degree, going to.try not go.too far off the rails... ah well. Did some comparison before and during pics last night, they were quite motivating!

Onwards and downwards.... here's to next weeks wi.... xxx

Just realised I only have 3 weigh ins left with current cdc! New mini goal... get into 13sts! That's by June 20th, so 4 weeks, just less than 4 lbs a week. I may start exante then, any thoughts? Mainly for cost... I haven't really used my cdc...

Well..... that's it. My degree is done. Final recital went really really well I'm so pleased. Feel so strange now though. I don't have a job though yet so it's odd not knowing whats coming up. Odd feeling turned to food.... but am having a planned ngiht off tmrw anyway as a friend's coming down. We're having spa treatments and champagne :) xxx

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! why can I not just stay on the wagon?!?!?!!

I'll update properly when bored at work tomorrow.... x

Riiiiiiiiiight so BACK ON IT for the umpteenth time today.*

As Beck and so many other people say.... when skinny people overeat they make up for it the next couple of days! I think we have to accept that we are never not going to have to work hard to not gain weight. We can't do anything without consequences (I was up a few lbs on the scales this morning!!!)

So this morning..... stayed in bed until about an hour ago, then have so far tidied my room, done a Davina 30 minute workout and chugged about a litre of water. Will aim for 3 today. Not had any products yet, don't feel hungry. Felt so good sweating out all the crap I ate at the weekend!!! Haven't done a proper aerobic workout, properly sweated for AAAAAAGES!!! Might do another one later on today, or tomorrow morning, blasting through the glycogen and getting to fat burning!!! Also taken a couple of diuretic tabs, get rid of some of the water weight.

Just gonna pop for a shower, wash my hair, put on a face pack and hair deep conditioner, and while they're soaking in will have a right good body scrub and brush then moisturise, and paint my nails. Then will get on with my jobs today, sort out a couple of recitals I'm doing, need a new top for interview next week (had one outfit sorted but now they've put the interview over 2 days so need 2 things to wear!!!!), and start the presentation for kpmg.*

Keeping busy, not thinking of food it's been a disgusting fatty weekend!!! xxx

Keep busy and you will be fine honestly.. These no reason y u can't be in the next stone bracket.!

Good luck x

Have been 100%... except 2 current ryvitas, about 75g peanuts and a few spoonful of choc fudge icong...

So getting better! Not great... did an exercise dvd too...

Xxx

Wi today... down 1lb, to 14st13 so officially in the 14s!
Only got about 3 more weeks of Cambridge left really, I probs wont continue once i have left Birmingham, for various reasons. Am gonna go slim fast, skimming world or exante... not sure what yet... so determined to make the most of these last few weeks! Xxxxx

Back