Sparkswillfly...off the scales!!

Haven't been able to get to a class this week, so weighed myself at home and it's saying +6lbs, gutted!! I knew I would have a gain but that's horrible =[ Kick up the backside done!

09/6

tuna
tbs light mayo 2SYNS
ff fromage frais
pepper
sweetcorn
pasta
cucumber

2 tangerines

Curry
2 chicken breasts
spices
2x chopped toms
half a BNS
onion
mushrooms
peppers
sweetcorn
and frozen mixed veg

rice
2 xcan of cola 14SYN
banana

16 SYNS USED

Last edited:
Today was ALOT better than previous days. 1 syn over but I've not devoured that chocolate that's in the fridge! May have a few squares tomorrow if I keep my syns down during the day.

Im still finding it really difficult to get my HEXs in. I've gone off cereal and I don't really like the cereal bars I can have. Ugghhh!!

So this morning I realised that granulated sweetener was free - YAY! So my weetabix went down alot easier. I have my meals planned and only using 1.5 syns so may have some of the milky bar in the fridge tonight yum yum! My and hubby have decided that once a month we'll have a takeaway or a meal out if it is a special occassion. We always seem to spend some many ££££s on crap and takeaways that it will be nice to really look forward and appreciate it! Will need to sort Julys date out but it will probably be my last taster lecture on the 20th.

2 Weetabix HEXB
Milk HEXA
Banana
Tangerine

Jacket Spud
Left over curry

2 gammon rounds 2SYNS
Beans
Egg
Chips

50g Milky Bar 7SYNS

9SYNS used

Last edited:
I have no idea! I've not weighed myself at home whilst doing SW so Im not sure how they differ to the class ones. It's fired me up though which can only be a good thing lol. Back to class on Thursday then a weekend in London. Dreading not being 100% in control of food. I know Saturday there will be lots of food and alcohol. My dad wants to sort a picnic out to take to the aquarium so Im going to ask him just to do me some boiled eggs and salad bits. I have a feeling I'll probably end up starving all weekend!

Just need to update yesterdays food, all went to plan barr I had 2 ham steaks rather than 1.5, extra half a syn used. Not too bad! I was surrounded by so much temptation. I went to a craft fair with lots of cake stalls, then my mum invited me to the pub for dinner. I declined and read my book at home and the kids went, Im happy I didn't go as they all ended up having desserts etc. I don't want SW to stop my social life, but I don;t think Im ready to go out and stay strong enough yet. Especially only being a few days in it's quite easy to chuck them away.

11/6

Weetabix HEXB
Milk HEXA
Sweetener

Jacket spud
Beans
Boiled eggs

Not sure for dinner tonight

4 square Milky Bar 7SYNS

Well yesterday went horribly after breakfast. Got a phone call to say ohs grandma had died. Ended up meeting his sister at the pub and stayed for lunch. My mum had the kids, I wasn't sensible food wise, only had a main and stuck to diet coke. I also picked at chinese at my mums house last night.

So it actually went like this

Weetabix HEXB
Milk HEXA
Sweetener

Chicken new yorker, chips, peas (need to find out)

Bit of chow mein 3SYNS
Drizzle of curry sauce 3SYNS

Hoping I'll still be under 105 for the week, eeek!

Sorry to hear about your OH's Grandma.... not easy to lose someone in the family, no matter which side! Sounds like you had a rough day... Don't worry hun, life still happens around us, not much we can do... just damage control. At least you didn't OVER INDULGE!

Good luck!!

Back