Special K v Alpen Light

Nice idea for the baked potato I might copy ya lol. I am craving food all the time now, think its just cos I know Im allowed eat again. I feel liek Ive already put on weight jsut cos Im eating. Enjoyed my food today but like you looking forward to potato tomorrow and I was never a lover of potatoes. Question for ya, is it 6oz of fish/chick cooked weight? Yday I had 5oz of cooked chicken and today weighed the fish while frozen and it was 6oz but only 4oz after I cooked it! Thought the 5oz of tuna I had today was massive altogether. Hope my scales is working right LOL

Anyone know or tried nature valleys gronla bars the cals in em are something lik 140 think i should stay away hmmmm

Nice idea for the baked potato I might copy ya lol. I am craving food all the time now, think its just cos I know Im allowed eat again. I feel liek Ive already put on weight jsut cos Im eating. Enjoyed my food today but like you looking forward to potato tomorrow and I was never a lover of potatoes. Question for ya, is it 6oz of fish/chick cooked weight? Yday I had 5oz of cooked chicken and today weighed the fish while frozen and it was 6oz but only 4oz after I cooked it! Thought the 5oz of tuna I had today was massive altogether. Hope my scales is working right LOL

haha thats so fuuny,i feel guilty with every mouth full,and keep thinking,dam these lipo people if i put back on any weight i wint be one bit happy lol,i think its cooked fish and chicken well i hope it is anyway.ill jump on later and ask tracey or fifi they will know and ill keep you posted..mmmm potato day,with rosemary how yummm,off noe to collect my new car,chat later xjx

Have you had tuna yet? 4-6oz of tuna is a MASSIVE amount

I just had a Tin of Tuna lol! x

LOL - I couldnt possibly eat 6oz tuna at one sitting so had 4oz for my lunch and having chicken, potato and broccli for my dinner so if Im hungry later on I will have the other 2oz tuna but I will guzzle the water first to try and kill the hunger.

haha i went out for luch has warm chicken salad,id say the chicken was fried buts ok...was worth it hehe havin the tuna tonite,how funny were so obssed with tuna.. anyway tracey how much tuna can u have?

Hi
Just had my dinner and am full to the eyeballs to say the least and I only managed to eat half of it. I have left half a potato and half my chicken.
Can I have this later or is it meant to be eaten in the one meal?
Was weighing out 6oz of chicken and tuna but cant manage to eat it so think I will go with the smaller measurement of 4oz.

Im so confused about what diet to do. In a way I want to do low cal. But I really want to read more on the GI diet. If I could understand it im sure I would like it but im finding it really hard to understand
you can do low cal and low gi together you just need to choose the right foods - the book i posted about give both cal & gi ratings...not sure about points though....i think that would interfear ...as some hi sugar foods are low point but would be high gi

I dont measure anymore Jen i just dont eat any fat! If you dont put any fat in your body you wont gain any! x

Hi
Just had my dinner and am full to the eyeballs to say the least and I only managed to eat half of it. I have left half a potato and half my chicken.
Can I have this later or is it meant to be eaten in the one meal?
Was weighing out 6oz of chicken and tuna but cant manage to eat it so think I will go with the smaller measurement of 4oz.
haha im not sure hon,i ate it all,and loved it,had a tin of tuna i weighed it and it wa4 oz,i think your scales might be wrong haha.god i love potatoes yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do you know what Im beginning to think my scales is wrong too but its one of the ww ones, when I put the tray on it, its at 0 so that sounds like its working ok doesnt it? Jenny are you still in ketosis?

Do you know what Im beginning to think my scales is wrong too but its one of the ww ones, when I put the tray on it, its at 0 so that sounds like its working ok doesnt it? Jenny are you still in ketosis?

hi hon,sorry to be grafic,but just peed on the stick,am so confused about the ketosses thing to be honest,anyway its dark wine the last one so either im dehyrated or in ketoses am i right?stop gettin on those scales wait for the real weigh in it will be more exciting,oh i hope i lose this week even a pound id be thrilled xjx

I think it means you are still in ketosis but a little dehydrated, dont quote me on it though. Mine is still pink. Will test again in the morn, I had bread today so that might do it. No I promise I wont go near the scales til Mon morn have to weigh in a day earlier cos Im going on hols on my regulare weigh in day.

You must have a higher carb tolerance than some other people ?

Im still in ketosis too and Ive had bread and potato over last 2 days, just had some noodles there now.

Back