special meal ideas?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by hels123smiles, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    My hubby is home this weekend and I havet seen him for a month. I want to cook something special but within points and not too costly............any ideas????
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ellenwillbeskinny

ellenwillbeskinny I need chocolate now!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I was on WW PPs but have now switched to calorie counting.
    Hiya, I posted a recipe for Chicken & Mushrooms in a Garlic White Wine sauce on the recipes section. It is really nice and if you serve it with basmati rice and sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley on it before serving it looks quite impressive. However if you or hubby want to avoid garlic for any reason,ahem!, then there are lots of recipes on the recipes section and none of them are expensive. Dubchick has some really good recipes posted. If hubby is a real 'man' kind of guy then I just had sirloin steak (160g and 5 pps) with 200g of frozen oven chips and it isn't expensive either. You could dress it up with a nice salad garnish and maybe make up a packet of pepper sauce to go with it. Hope this helps!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.