Special Mens Group

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
Gents,

Just created a mens group where we can talk about things the girls dont want to tlak about or perhaps hear. Like:

Ladies reactions
Bowel Movement
Mens Problems
Man Flu
etc

http://www.minimins.com/groups/men-only.html

Hahaha @ man flu :D

sounds good to me I have no problem with it at all x

Well our LLC leaves us for about 10 mins each week so we can talk about man stuff involving things like bowel movements. SO I though why not have a group where we can do the same thing.

i think its a brill idea but on the other side of it we all talk freely about anything and everything so you should feel free to talk openly and you never know maybe we could help and i know sometimes i would like a mans point of view of things

I think it's a nice idea. But we're all nosy (and not that easily offended) and want to know what you're yapping about to each other :D

You really want to know about my bowel movement and women stuff, etc?

we all have bowel movements and talk about it all the time on here lol and well I know what we say about our other halves so we would like to know what you lot say about us lol

but I also understand if you guys would like your privacy

haha But I wouldnt want to offend such polite dainty ladies.

Hell if we were dainty, I doubt we'd be on CD!!!

Great idea, but you know us women will keep sticking our noses in...it's what we do best! :p

Well our LLC leaves us for about 10 mins each week so we can talk about man stuff involving things like bowel movements. SO I though why not have a group where we can do the same thing.
Lmao....so do women not have bowel movements then :p

Back