special offers!

kimbell

Hi everyone....
Thought you might like to know that Asda are doing an offer on shake powder until december. 2 for £5...bargain...time to stock up!
Kim x

oooh I'll get myself down there tomorrow :) thanks kimbell! how are you doing? xx

actually pretty good ta!
drinking lots of flavoured water...sticking to the shakes and calorie counting carefully so I`m eating enough...see how Thursday weigh in goes!
x

Can anyone help me by answering this question.
I am new to this forum and have just started using Slim fast. I did the cambridge diet last year and lost 3 stine in 12 weeks BUT stopped and have put even more on. SO is slim fast the same as Cambridge is the question? AND will the weight loss results be as quick
Thank you xx

good luck Kimbell, I'm sure weigh in will be a good one :)

asda shakes are now 2 for £7.00 they were priced wrong apparently ( friend is the rep)

BUMMER!
I only managed to get a couple as they ran out fast of chocolate and only had vanilla left...and I hate vanilla!
x

can you stick some coffee in it like the cambridge shakes, my mum was gutted she only bought 2 to try lol

Actually what I am doing is mixing the vanilla powder with 2 tins of chocolate so I can`t taste it but not wasting it!
Any body tried the strawberry though because I`m getting fed up of chocolate.....did get a tin of ready to drink cafe and that was nice but can`t get it in big tins.....

Boots have there 3 for 2 offer on all slim fast products back on in the shops.

Linda xx

yeah and boots.com are doing the banana 1 in powder form. yum yum 6 tins here i come, plus they have stock of the soups which seems rare these days.

Lissy xx

I don't know if any of you have a Home Bargins store near you, but they have Slimfast cereal for 99p (3 sachets, usually £3.50).

Hi everyone....
Thought you might like to know that Asda are doing an offer on shake powder until december. 2 for £5...bargain...time to stock up!
Kim x

Wow thanks for the tip.

I'll check my local ASDA tomorrow. Slim Fast always comes in handy!

Back