Specific diet?

lollycakes

I've scoured the threads, and unless I'm being a bit dim (which is a distinct possibility!) I can't seem to find anything that suggests WeMITT is a specific diet designed for extreme weight loss. Does that mean you're all on your own individual diet plans, with this part of the forum being more of a support group?

I think this area is for those of who have a lot to lose, and are back to trying to lose weight (again) lol

Ah, so there's no one specific diet you're all following? I think I'll stick around because I have *cough*about200lbstolose*cough* and from what I've read, there seems to be quite a few people in a similar position. I just wasn't sure if there was a WeMITT diet I should follow, or if I could follow my own diet with the extreme weight loss goal in mind. :)

You do which ever "diet" works for you :) Im following slimming world and think it is the best plan around :)

hi lollycakes
welcome there is plenty of us got plenty of pounds to lose so your in the right place hun and everyone is here to help you along x x

Back