Spectacularly fallen off the wagon!!

6 weeks in, lost 2.5 stones. Started to feel bored and fed up with the diet so had a meal on Saturday. Feeling really bad about that, I exercised for an hour in the gym the next morning and promised myself that I would get straight back to it and managed to until Tuesday, lost the plot and figured that I'd already ruined my diet this week I had a little splurge eating all the things that I have craved over the past six weeks. Hoping that it would get it out of my system. Wrong!! Now it's Wednesday and I have failed to fight the urge once again! Help me...........I desperately want to get back on track but I am struggling so badly. :0(

rrr we all have bad days but you just have to think, 2.5 stones in 6 weeks is amazing! And if you carry on then imagine what else you can lose!

I think we all fall of the wagon some time, forget about it, focus on your great weight loss and remind yourself why your dieting. Good luck.

Back to it today. I've kept busy and the day has flown by and I have stuck to it!! :0) thank you for your words of encouragement, I needed them. I am focusing on getting to my goal and not beating myself up about caving in to my cravings.

Back