Extra Easy Speeding up weight loss?

Pinklace

My weight loss is very very slow..has anyone any tips on how to speed it up this week ..i plan on using my excersise bike everyday and eating loads of free food ..any other advice?

defo try the speed and superspeed foods but also try drinking green or oolong tea these are supposed to aid weight loss its my first week and iv been drinking lots of oolong but will have to wait till my first weigh in to see if its true.
good luck

x

I drink 4-5 cups of green tea, and have water in between, I also eat tons of speed and super speed. Will see if it works next WI, as I just started with the green tea.

I was told to eat lots more superfree foods to spead it up and to make sure you're using your syns too.
And if you dont like the taste of green tea like me tesco do a lemon flavoured one which is really nice :)

I do a boxercise class every week and do abit of sparring with my bf a few times a week.
I've got a cross trainer in the garden but due to the rain decided to get the wii out again. set myself a challange to do half an hour every day :)

Hi,

About 2/3 weeks before I started SW I started running. I found a program on the internet and followed it. I got up to walking 3 mins, running 3 mins. Then I got fed up and bought a DVD to exercise to. I found that the routine was hard and I couldnt be bothered with it. My weightloss has slowed down these last couple of weeks, but Ive started running again so Im hoping that will speed me up a bit again.

Wish I liked Green Tea :( Im a really fussy eater, the only superspeed foods I really like are baked beans and mushy peas. I dont mind strawberries, but Im getting really sick of them now. Ive been having them 3-4 nights a week.

Are any of you doing any excersie

Not "formal" exercise but it is about a mile walk to and from work and there are five flights of stairs (six if you count the cellar, seven if you include the attic!) and no lift - so on a busy day it gets quite energetic shall we say, and I usually go for a walk at lunch time so I guess it all counts.

I go swimming every morning, and do the wii 3 x a week. I'm actually taking a break from swimming this week though, because hubby is having a bit of a bad week, health wise (he had a stroke last year) and I have the kids off school, but I've just started doing the wii every day instead.

Might be a stupid question but, What is oolong tea? :confused:

haha dont worry id never heard of it before but i saw it in Glamour mag this girl was loosing weight and she said she was drinking oolong.
Its a chinese tea and its supposed to have loads more anti oxidants and speed up weight loss more than green tea, tastes just like black tea but without the bitterness.
You can buy it from whittards and i actually saw a box the other week in morrisons.
I dont know if it definately does what people say but iv been trying to drink lots so we'll see :D

x

I don't know if you eat bread as a HEX but, for me, I find that cutting it out totally boosts weight loss. When I started SW this time round I cut out bread totally and only started eating it once I started maintaining.
Last week I had a "bad" week, where I went a bit wild with bread and I was shocked to find I put on 5 pounds, putting me 4 pounds over my target. So I cut out the bread totally but nothing else. I still went over my 15 syns a day (including a meal out and a bottle of wine) so thought I may have a small loss as I know bread doesn't do me any good but was pleasantly surprised at WI when I lost the 5 pounds!
With the very odd slice bread is something I won't be eating again!

I don't know if you eat bread as a HEX but, for me, I find that cutting it out totally boosts weight loss. When I started SW this time round I cut out bread totally and only started eating it once I started maintaining.
Last week I had a "bad" week, where I went a bit wild with bread and I was shocked to find I put on 5 pounds, putting me 4 pounds over my target. So I cut out the bread totally but nothing else. I still went over my 15 syns a day (including a meal out and a bottle of wine) so thought I may have a small loss as I know bread doesn't do me any good but was pleasantly surprised at WI when I lost the 5 pounds!
With the very odd slice bread is something I won't be eating again!

I find the same thing with bread. I tend to use Ryvtia or tinned fruit as my HEB as bread really seems to hold the weight for some bizarre reason.

I think I'm going to try Oolong!

Oolong Tea Weight Loss Fact #1:
Weight Loss Tea?

First let me assure you: Drinking oolong tea does help you lose weight.
Even in traditional tea drinking countries like China and Japan, it has a huge reputation and following for helping people keep slim.
It is widely accepted in China that all teas - especially green tea, oolong tea and pu-erh tea - "make one thin."
Oolong tea is not as well studied as green tea. But there is decent scientific evidence that it helps lose weight by
  • Increasing metabolism
  • Burning fat (through a process called lipolysis)
  • Blocking dietary fat absorption
Oolong Tea Weight Loss Study - How It Works

from: Oolong Tea Weight Loss - 7 Facts And Fictions That You Must Know About

hi ya, to speed up I eat a lot of Pineapple, rasberries, strawberries for fruit and then for Veg I eat a lot of mushrooms a day, I incorporate them into most meals. But ive lately my lips have been swelling and stinging whenever I eat pineapple so i think i may be allergic :( Im gutted because i love pineapple! :( xx

Hi strugglingwrighty. I get that with pineapple too. Apparently its got an enzyme in it which can irritate your skin. I get it with tomatoes too which I think have the same thing. So maybe you're not allergic.
Sorry for the geeky reply :)

Back