sperm!

loveablemonkey

now that I have your attention........:D

actually it is about that...:eek: i'm sure this has been asked before and I'm pretty embarrassed asking it but is it ok to *ahem* swallow?!

TBH I'm quite enjoying the excuse not to have to injest the rancid stuff (sorry if I offend any of the male miniminers!!!) but just curious whether if I wanted to, if I actually could without any effect? :eek::eek::eek:

thank you! hmmm its got glucose in it and citric acid?! i'll stick to avoiding it I think haha!!

NOW you can't be that hungry lol joking

hahahaha!

DH has just asked what I was chuckling at so his response..........."surely it counts in the more you drink the more you shrink manta" lol

lol , must say this thread is getting some hits lol. ho no asking men that question , i know the answer lol

But on the flip side of the coin... its mostly protein :whistle:

Lmao at ur hubby susie. Surely he's friends with my hubby cause that is something he'd say.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha I don't dare mention this thread to my OH don't want to give him any ideas! I still have painful memories of the time he managed to get it in my eye :( bloodshot for hours lol

Ohhhhhhhh i am roaring with laughter here!! Just do what i do and spit!! LOL xx

Ah ladies... you see where you're all going wrong is that you are still entertaining the male of the species!!! ladies don't contain sperm and the taste is no where near as bad!!! lol x

Emma1904 said:
Ah ladies... you see where you're all going wrong is that you are still entertaining the male of the species!!! ladies don't contain sperm and the taste is no where near as bad!!! lol x

Hahahahahaha!! Emma, that's a reply and a half!! Too funny!! You ladies are mad :p xxx

lmao!! I only just checked this since last night - knew it'd get either loads of attention or none at all - i am glad it was the former! lol @ the eye shot!!!!

my OH didn't actually know it was steak and BJ day yesterday..nor shall he ever find out! ....and if he does i may just have to switch teams like Emma said - crisis averted! :D xx

acctualy this question has been asked before....... by a man

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/111733-love-sauce-ok.html

and heres my favorite reply, lol

You'd be surprised how often this question comes up :D

My standard reply :D

Yes, it is okay on CD...if needs must (their words not mine:D)

It's low in calories. Under 10 I'm told.
th_Clap1.gif

Also contains:
Water - fab....makes a change from drinking out of sports bottle
Vitamin C - enough vit and minerals in the packs....do not need to add any more.
Citric acid - bad citric. :eek:
Phosphate and bicarbonates, to regulate acidity
Zinc - supposedly reduces cravings for sweeties!:cool:
Prostaglandins - prosta what? :confused:

Sorry...don't know about the flavoured condoms. I would think that would be okay as long as you don't swallow it :cool:

Hope that helps :)

Back