sperm!

lmao!! I only just checked this since last night - knew it'd get either loads of attention or none at all - i am glad it was the former! lol @ the eye shot!!!!

my OH didn't actually know it was steak and BJ day yesterday..nor shall he ever find out! ....and if he does i may just have to switch teams like Emma said - crisis averted! :D xx

Lol that wasn't the most embarrassing part..we lived with his parents at the time his mum was wondering why I went upstairs fine and came back down with a really bloodshot eye and damp hair :rolleyes: I think Emma has the right idea!! lol x

Bethuk1 said:
Lol that wasn't the most embarrassing part..we lived with his parents at the time his mum was wondering why I went upstairs fine and came back down with a really bloodshot eye and damp hair :rolleyes: I think Emma has the right idea!! lol x

OMG not the thing to read sitting in a packed staff room especially as I'm laughing my blooming head off, fab x

Hehe! We've all been there ;)

Ah ladies... you see where you're all going wrong is that you are still entertaining the male of the species!!! ladies don't contain sperm and the taste is no where near as bad!!! lol x

Just what I was thinking. Though I must admit I'm a little ensure about the equivalent act on ladies :)

You lot are hilarious!! and of course I have the right idea!! lmao, but whatever floats your boat we do it because it makes us feel good and we want to! so bugger the calories...you can't sacrifice everything! xxx

trust me it's no sacrifice...! xx

I'm with Emma on this one too!!

Brilliant thread tho, chuckling away to myself! ......in the eye???? Is that some mad 'vodka shot' in the eye type of thing you lot get up to?? Lol :)

I'm with Emma on this one too!!

Brilliant thread tho, chuckling away to myself! ......in the eye???? Is that some mad 'vodka shot' in the eye type of thing you lot get up to?? Lol :)

Lol I could turn this into a whole thread of my sexual mishaps...:p

hahaah you should! keep me entertained in these troubling food-less times! xx

Lol I could turn this into a whole thread of my sexual mishaps...:p

Tell me about it! In my 'straight' days...penis in the eye! it hurts! as does the main thing that the thread is talking about, up your nose!

x

HAHAHA! up your nose! brilliant!

Back